Heart Monitor

When I get to School, I see Lydia.

"Hey lyds I heard what happened are you okay?" I ask at our locker.

"Yea don't worry okay." Lydia says smiling.

"I just feel like a horrible bestfriend." I says.

"Shay look at me, your an amazing bestfriend your always there when I'm sick and everything, I know you didn't come by cause you were busy, you can't just drop your life when I get a bump on the head okay?" She says hugging me I nod. "Good your outfit is cute by the way."

"Thanks now let's go to class." I say, I'm wearing heeled boots, along with blue jeans and a floral shirt with a white cardigan. We walk to class and take our normal seats I only have class with Scott and stiles.

"Hey you look pretty." Stiles says and pecks my lips as I sit next to him.

"Thank you." I say smiling. "Hey Lydia is at school she that means she's good, but how's your dad?" I ask.

Stiles sighs "He's fine, and yea I saw Lydia is at school I also notice Allison and Scott finally decided to come to school." Stiles says still aggravated turns out Scott was here at conferences and didn't help, but stiles hates he ignored him all day.

"Stiles I know your upset but remember he is your best friend, like I'm yours too and I forgave you when you left me at the party and forgave Scott for hitting me." I say he nods just as Scott walks in and sits behind Stiles.

"Hey Shay."

"Hey Scott."

"Still not talking to me?...Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big.... You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... That I went to Derek for help?

"Really, that's good." I say causing Stiles eyes to go wide at my statement. "What we may be a couple but we don't agree on everything I think it's a brilliant idea for Scott to get help from another wolf." I say, as Stiles rolls his eye.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you." Stiles says but I know his curiosity is getting the best of him, cause soon he turns around to Scott. "What did he say?"

As I listen to there conversation I start to feel light headed, then out of no where I hear stiles yell as Scott catches me and I'm then I'm out.

"What the he'll is wrong with you!?!" Derek says before being stabbed! Blood starts coming out his mouth.

Then we move I'm in a class room, I turn to see Jackson on the floor screaming in pain with Lydia and Allison around him... what the hell .... was all I think before waking up in the nurses office.

I sit up, feeling perfectly fine I see no one is here so I grab my bag and leave only to see Scott and stiles in the hall.

"Oh thank God your alright." Stiles says hugging me and kissing my face.

"Stiles what happened?" I ask confused.

"You fainted, I caught you before you hit your head, Shay I can sense it, especially when you were about to fall, shay what's going on?" Scott says with an expression full of worry.

"Stiles I have to tell him." I say he nods we grab Scott and take him to the empty locker room which by the way still smells like boy.

"Okay Shay just tell me first did you fainting have to do with your powers?" Stiles ask, I simply nod.