Chapter 4

I wake up slowly and feel myself in someones arms. I remember falling asleep in Adam Levine's bed with his close by....... um.........

I just relax because I already know I'm in Adam's arms, and I'm freaking out. I feel him move a little behind me and just move with him, not wanting to disturb him. 

He moves a little more then speaks to me.

"Good morning. When did this happen?" You could hear the smile in his voice. 

"I don't know. I came out of the bathroom after changing and you were asleep, so I fell asleep on the other end."

He shifted so I was laying on my back with him hovering above me. I could feel his breath on me and i felt like this moment would last forever. I wanted it to last forever. 

"You could have waken me up," he said.

"I didn't want to be mean and make you leave your own bed," I replied.

"I still would have moved for you."

He started to lean down to kiss me. Then, like all books and movies, there was a knock at the door. Adam looked me in the eyes for a second before getting the door. I think he changed when I did, because now he was in his boxers and one of his t-shirts. Very sexy. 

"Yeah?" Adam asked as he answered the door.

"Dude, we have to get ready soon. The concert, remember?"