Chapter 11

As we were shopping, I got an idea. 

"Do you want to come with us to swim?" I asked, turning to A as we looked through the racks of swimsuits.

"Sure, if you want me to," she replied.

"Do you want me to tell Adam to ask James?" I poked her sides while speaking. A blush crept onto her cheeks slowly as she nodded. I sent a text to Adam telling him to ask. 

"Okay, we have a few more minutes before we have to go back. Pick one out that you like."

And with that, we spread out to find the ones we wanted. We met back up in about two minutes. She was holding a two piece that had a plain purple top and mermaid like bottoms. I had grabbed a two piece that had a plain black top and bottoms with a cool print and a few different colors that stood out.

We checked out and went back to the guys. We got back and went to Adam's trailer to change, shoving him out the door so he wouldn't see us. James was laughing behind him as we did so. We changed quick, grabbing the towels and putting clothes over the swimsuits so we don't walk around town without much on.

We walked back out, Adam and James coming over to us. I linked my hand with Adam's as we walked to the pool.

I know this chapter is a lot shorter than the last few, but I promise I'll make the others longer. Until the next one! Love you all! :]