Chapter 8

I got to where she was standing and called out to her. She looked to me and grinned as she walked over to where I was. When we got to each other, I pulled her into a hug. We pulled back and began to walk to our seats.

"It's been a while, A! how have things been going?" I asked to start a conversation.

"Life is okay at the moment. I mean, I am at a Maroon 5 concert and I didn't even buy a ticket," she laughed. We got to our seats that were close to the stage. I texted Adam telling him that I got my friend and were at our seats. A few minutes went by of A and I talking to each other before he texted me back saying he was sending some to come and get us so we could hang out with them before the show started.

"Hey, want to meet Maroon 5?" I asked, looking up at A.

"Yeah, but how are we going to do that without VIP tickets, Grace?" she responded.

I looked around and saw a person walking to us. I pointed over to him and turned back to Angel. "By him," I stated. She looked to who I was pointing to and her eyes widened. He was about as tall as Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. He had blue-green eyes and was in a suit and tie.

When he got to us, he motioned us to follow him. So we did. When we got to the room Adam and all the others were, A looked at them with surprise.

"Told you," I smiled. I turned to Adam and sat next to him, leaning against him. In just the one day I had known him in real life, I feel like I kind of know him. He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggles a little closer to him. Everyone else was talking, even Angel as she was still in a little shock about this.

I glanced up at Adam to find him already looking back at me. A light blush covered my face and I hid my face in my hands. He took his free hand and pulled my hands from my face, smiling as he did so. He stood up, pulling me with him and lead me to a different, empty room.

When he closed the door, he turned around face and pinned me to the wall, kissing me deeply.