Chapter 12

We got there when the pool opened and stayed all day. Or, well, at least until the pool closed. It was a lot of fun. Sure, a few (okay more than a few) noticed Adam and recognized him. We played a lot of water games like the classic game of marco-polo. We also played water tag for a while. we had a few drinks while we were there, so we were a little tipsy some of the time, but it was a lot of fun to say the least.

When we got back to Adam's trailer, we got changed into dry cloths (me borrowing cloths from Adam and A from James).

"I should get back home tomorrow. You are leaving for your next tour stop and I haven't been home in a few days. Plus I would like to wear my own cloths, as much as I love to wear your's," I tell him, turning around to face him. We are so close to each other. I don't want him to go. I want him to stay with me and come back to my place. I want to be around him everyday. Is that normal after knowing someone for just a few days in person? I've known him as Adam Levine, super star, Maroon 5 front man. Adam Levine, coach on The Voice, actor in Begin Again. But I don't know him. But I want to know the him off camera.

"Okay. That sounds good to me, but I will keep talking to you, Grace," he says, kissing my head lightly. I smile softly and snuggle close to him. I don't want him to go. 

***

In the morning when we awoke, we got up and had breakfast together. we sat across from each other. Adam had made french toast for the both of us. 

"I have to leave soon, Gracie," Adam spoke, breaking the comfortable silence. I looked down at my half eaten food for a few seconds. That means I have to leave sooner. I nod lightly, still not looking up, "I'll keep in contacts with you. I'll call as much as I can, Grace. And you can call me. I'll call you everyday, I promise you that. 

I smiled a small smile and looked back up to him. I don't want to leave him but knowing that we will talk as much as possible makes it a little easier to go, but i still don't want to.

After we finished eating, we spent a few hours together, just sitting around and watching Doctor Who. I'm happy to say that I got Adam into it a bit.