Chapter 9

I kissed back without hesitation. Tons of thoughts were running through my head. He's kissing me. I'm kissing back. This means he likes me, right? Or is he just kissing me like this because he likes me physically? That could be it as we just met yesterday in person. Oh god what if he's just using me? that happened before, it can happen again. Oh my god.

He pulled back and was panting a bit. That's okay. So am I. I pouted a little at the loss of contact, but understood. He needs to get back so he can preform. He peaked my lips and left to go back to the others. I quickly followed behind him and grabbed his hand. He squeezed my hand a bit and let go before he walked into the room. Did he not want them knowing because he was ashamed of me? Or did he just do that so he could have time to think this all over first before they found out?

I was left confused but pushed it back and said that we should get back to out seats. As we walked back, A spoke up.

"He kissed you, didn't he?" I nodded. "I can tell. you looked excited but also a little upset when you came back into the room. He wouldn't use you, you know that right?" I looked down at my hands. "I know what Zak did to you, but I can tell Adam wouldn't do that to you. It's okay to trust him." I nodded again. I know I can trust Adam, I just don't want to get hurt again.

We got to our seats just as the show started.

4 hours later

After the concert, Adam called me and told me to come back stage again, so I did, bring A with me. The guys smiled tiredly at us, before all but Adam and James leaving. The four of us sat down and I pulled out my phone and looked up at them.

"Do you guys want to play the Seven Second Challenge?" I asked them. A looked up at me with her eyes narrowed slightly. The guys just looked confused. "Its an app by danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil where you are given seven seconds to do weird/crazy things." They all nodded so I opened the app and we began playing.

About one or two hours later, we had to stop playing because it was getting late and everyone else was gone but us, a few workers at the theater, and a few Maroon 5 security guards.

"It's getting late. Do you guys want to just stay the night here so you don't have to go home this late?" James asked. I nodded and looked over at A to see if she wanted to. She also nodded. I threw my arms up in the air, excited.

"Yes! I get to spend another night here! Wait, where are we sleeping?" I asked and grinned at Adam, happy to spend more time with him.

"Grace can come with me and Angel can go with James?" Adam suggested, looking to James to make sure that was okay. He gave a thumbs up to us and we all left to go to their trailers. Adam and I changed and laid down together again, snuggling close together from the cold, though I don't thinks that's why, but I'm going to keep telling myself that.

CREDIT TO DAN HOWELL(danisnotonfire) AND PHIL LESTER (AmazingPhil) FOR MAKING THE SEVEN SECOND CHALLENGE APP AND MORE CREDIT TO PHIL LESTER FOR CREATING THE GAME IT IS AVAILABLE IN THE APP STORE ON BOTH IPHONE AND ANDRIOD

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindcandy.sevensecondchallenge&hl=en

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-7-second-challenge/id1005017298?mt=8

Okay, so I got a lot of chapters done today. But it's getting late so I can't write more tonight, though I wish I could. Vote and comment. Love you all.