Chapter 7

After a while of searching, we found our seats. We had gotten there early so no one would see James. When we got there, James left to go catch up with the rest of Maroon 5. I sat there for a mew minutes, listening and watching them practice on stage before people got here.

I took out my phone and called Angel. After a bit of ringing, she answered her phone. 

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey. You almost here? I found our seats.  I can come to get you so you don't have to search for them," I told her over the phone.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'm almost there. I'm right outside the doors, waiting to get in. How are you already inside?" she questioned.

"I may or may not have gotten the date and came here yesterday. While Page and I were outside waiting, someone came over and told us that we had the date wrong and lead us to their trailer. When we got there and inside, we found out it was Adam Levine and I spent the night there with him and woke up to him and I cuddling, then I met Jesse, and then Adam had to go and get ready for the concert, so I was alone and then James walked in on me playing guitar and then lead me to the seats early so none of the fans would see him," I explained. Wow that was a lot. 

"I don't believe you. I want proof." she stated. Of course she does. My story is crazy, so no one but Page would believe me, and that is because she was there when I met him.

"Okay, I'll get proof," I responded. 

"K, I'll see you in a few, then," she said before hanging up.

I sighed as I got up and walked close to the stage to ask them for the proof. When Adam saw me he smiled and told me to wait a minute. After they were done with the song, he steps to me.

"Need anything?" he asked with a smile.

"I told my friend about what happened, but she doesn't believe me. Is there any way you could give me proof so I can show her?" I asked then smiled sweetly. Adam chuckled lightly and nodded.

"Hand me your phone then," he ordered. I took out my phone, unlocked it, and handed it to him. I watched as his fingers danced across my phone screen. He pulled out his phone as he was on mine and glanced back and forth between the two. A few minutes later, he handed my phone back to me.

"What did you do?" I asked curiously.

"I added our phone numbers for you. That should be proof enough," he told me as I searched though my phone. I opened my contacts and sure enough, there were their phone numbers.

I smiled softly down at my phone and looked back up at Adam. I reached up and hugged him in thanks, and turned to get Angel when she texted me she was in the building.

Two updates in a day?! Wow. And they're longer! Double wow! Okay, not saying that again. Vote and comment! I'm not sure if I'll put up more tonight, but I'll try.