Chapter 13

After a few episodes of Doctor Who, we got up because Adam had to leave soon. Since he was going in this trailer with Jesse and James (the rest had gotten hotel rooms), we were getting all his stuff to his part of the trailer. It took a while because his stuff was everywhere. Kind of. When we were done with that, we plopped down on his bed. I closed my eyes, breathing softly.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until there was a knock on the door. With heavy eyelids, I got up quietly. When I opened it, James and A were there. I tiredly let them in and went back to a sleeping Adam, flopping back down next to him. I snuggled against his side as he woke up. He made a move to get up. I reached up to him lazily. He looked down at me and laughed lightly before lifting me up. I wrapped myself around him, taking in his warmth.

He started talking to James about having to leave soon. Adam set me back down on his bed after a bit. I don't know what happened after that as I had fallen back asleep.

*Adam's POV*

James and I were walking around, talking about the rest of the tour and how excited we were to visit some places again and meet up with friends that we hadn't seen since the last tour. Then we started to talk about Grace and Angel. It would be hard to keep in touch with them because we were going to be busy most of the time.

"I don't know, man. I do want to keep talking to them, but it would be hard to with all of the stop for the tour and interviews. And if the fans found out about us talking to them and everything, there would be a shit storm. I just don't want to drag them into everything," I spoke.

James nodded before agreeing, "Yeah, that's true. We can't just stop talking to them though as soon as we leave here." 

I looked down at my feet, knowing he was right.

We got back to my trailer. When we walked in, Grace was still sleeping on my bed and Angel was watching Supernatural. She glanced over to me right as the sound of a locker opened followed by a scream. I looked at her funny before walking over to Grace to wake her up. I gently laid a hand on her shoulder and shook her slightly. She stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I tried a few more times, but it still had no effect.

"Here, let me," Angel spoke from where she was. She was looking at her phone when she said that. What was she going to do?

*Grace's POV*

I awoke with a start to the blasting Twenty One Pilots from the speakers built into the trailer. James, A, and Adam were all laughing their asses off as I fell of the bed.

Hey, look, I updated for once! Yay! Tell me what you think! Love you all!