Chapter 10

The next morning, I woke up to Adam looking down at me. When he realized I was awake, he smiled a bit and kissed my forehead. He got up and I followed after him. He walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing today?" I asked quietly.

"I was going to see if this beautiful girl would like to hang out with me today. I'm going to see if she would like it to be a date and be my girlfriend, though I have only known her for a short amount of time," he said as he was typing on his phone. I looked down at my hands. I know that he is most likely talking about me, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I felt my phone buzz and looked down at it to see a text from Adam. He was still looking at his phone but I could tell he was smiling. I looked back to my phone and read over the text.

Would you like to go out for a bit? I know we just met a few days ago but I would like to take you out on a date and for you to be my girlfriend. I blushed a bit. That little shit. 

I would love to go on a date with you, Mr. Levine. What time shall I be there?

Any time that you can make it, Ms. Grace. 

Is there a certain thing I should wear?

Shorts and a tank top if you can. I should be a bit warm today. ;)

I looked up at him and sure enough he was smirking a bit. It doesn't look bad on him, but I knew he just wanted to see more of me physically. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing, though.

We should go swimming today. ;)

Should we? You might get a little chilly when you get out of the water.

I'll have a towel and my boyfriend to keep me warm if that happens. So no worries there. Shall I go get ready to go, then?

Of course, madam. Meet me back here in an hour?

Okay, Mr. Levine. I'll be back by then.

I texted A to come with me to find a swim suit to wear for swimming as my apartment is too far to be there and back in an hour. I guess I'll need a towel, too, then. This should be fun. 

We met up just outside of where the exit is and were off to find everything I would need.

Okay. Ten chapters done. Nice. Vote and comment. Love you all. :]