Prologue

Prologue

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     "Cassidy Ruth, stand and repeat after me," said one of the guards that stood in-front of the Supernatural Council. As I stood up and placed my right hand on my heart and my left hand on the Supernatural World rules book, I recited his words before I sat down and stared at the three most important people in the world, well, Supernatural World that is. All three of them were men, and they wore dark green cloaks that covered from their neck to their ankles. The hood was loosely placed on-top of their heads, making a dark shadow appear across their faces. The three of them stared quietly at me, scanning me from my head to my feet. If you told me three years ago that I would be sitting in-front of a desk, in the Supernatural World, facing the three most powerful people, I would've laughed and probably lose my voice at the amount of laughter I was doing.

     "Do you know how long you have been gone, Cassidy?" asked Martin King. His deep, scary voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and nodded.

     "Two years," I answered respectfully. It was true. After I had been picked up by Travis and Rick, who by the way, were the two guys from Alpha Nelson's land. Anyways, after I had been picked up by them, I was on a thin thread from dying. It turns out that they had managed to save me in time, but I had slipped into a very long coma. A year of sleeping was enough for me. I spent another year trying to place all my memories back and trying to find my way back to Alpha Right's land.

     "So you do remember," said Martin. Martin King was the head Alpha. When I mean head Alpha, I mean Alpha of all Alpha's. How cool right? Not. He was old, yes, but he still had muscle as if he was still only a teenager, and I really wasn't trying to make him use those muscles on me right now.

     "Yes sir," I answered.

     "Cassidy, the reason why we had to find you was because things are in danger. Humans will be extinguished, Earth will collapse, the world will come to an end," said Frederick Joules. Frederick Joules was the leader of the Supernatural World. He was very old.

     My thoughts suddenly came to an abrupt stop as I looked up at the three men with curiosity.

     "What do you mean by 'the world will end'?" I asked with bewilderment. All three men looked at each other before they looked at me.

     "What we mean is that the Supernatural creatures are siding with a side, either the good side, or the bad side," answered Patrick Hare. Patrick Hare was the leader of all vampire clan leaders. He is thousands of years old, but since he was a vampire, he only aged mentally, and not physically.

     "And what are these sides?" I asked.

     "Well, you see, these Supernatural creatures are tired of being hidden in the shadows and hearing people call them myths and that they don't exist. They are rising up against us and planning to flee to the human world to show that they are real and that they are not just fantasy imaginations," replied Frederick.

     "Only thing is that, they cannot control their thirst and hunger for human flesh," jumped in Martin. Horror filled me instantly. Is this what has been happening the two years I have been gone?

     "Once again, what are the sides?" I repeat my question from earlier. Amusement flashed through their eyes before they responded.

     "The good side is that those creatures do not plan to attack the human world, on the other hand, the bad side is that those creatures want to attack the human world and take over," replied the three of them. I closed my eyes as I took in all of this information. I had never knew that a Supernatural World even existed in the first place. I had only thought that werewolves existed, but now, I am learning things like vampires, demons, angels, Gods, possessors, and many other creatures exist.