Chapter 18 - And The History Begins...

Prince Tyler's P.O.V.

PICTURE OF PETER ON THE SIDE

     "I'm fine, mum. Honest to the Heavens," I heard her sweet voice as I ran into the medical room, my sister and Ray trailing right behind me. Once I stepped through the room, panting, everyone turned their heads to look at us three. I ignored everyone else's presence as I only noticed my beautiful mate sitting on her bed, her eyes lighting up once she caught my eyes. She got up and off from the bed and pushed past her parents, running towards me. I caught her in my arms and swung her around gently, the both of us burying our faces into each other's neck.

     "I'm so glad you're awake and okay," I mumbled gently into her ear as I put her back down on the floor, still holding tight onto her. My heart was beating erratically as I took in her delightful scent and let the wonderful feeling of being able to hold her after two days wash over me.

     "I'm so glad that you're okay," she mumbled back. I felt a feeling of want and need surge throughout my entire body as I heard her speak to me without coldness or hatred. Before my thoughts could take a train to pastville, I pulled away from her body and smiled down at her, leaning down to lightly kiss her cheek in a romantic gesture. 

      A happy smile overcame her face as she opened her eyes to look at me. A light, baby pink color flashed through her eyes before it quickly disappeared and got replaced with a natural brown color, then switching to another color, and so on and so on. 

       "As much as I enjoy the sight, Christina, please get back in bed," begged her father. Christina frowned but nevertheless obeyed his command. I stayed close to her and sat on her bed as she laid back down and clenched her jaw like a child. I had to smirk gently at that, she was childish at times, but that just made her more attractive. Suddenly, she stopped clenching her jaw and looked around the room. As if her mum knew who she was looking for, she spoke out.

     "She's not here, Christina. She's out training with her...friends," her mum spoke out carefully. I had to raise my eyebrow at this. Truth was, Cassidy was training with the Fire people and learning how to dodge magical attacks. Then, it suddenly clicked in my head. If Christina's mum were to tell her what Cassidy was actually doing, Christina would do nothing but worry and hurt herself. 

       "Is she okay though?" Christina asked slightly worried. Her mum nodded and gave her a small kiss on her forehead before allowing her father to do the same.

        "We're going to go join them and join in on the training. We'll give you some time," said Christina's mum as she walked out, hand-in-hand with Christina's father. The door shut behind them and the only people left in the room were my mum, father, sister, and Ray. Ray shuffled uncomfortably and walked over to a seat and sat down as he looked around the room. 

         "Christina, we need to talk about what happened when you left the Kingdom," said my father. Christina gulped slightly but nodded anyways. During the talk, the rest of the Seekers came in and joined in on the meeting. 

~*~

     "How could all of that happen after I left?" Christina whispered quietly. I felt a pang in my chest and I immediately knew that it was her pain, not mine. I grasped her hand tighter and made her look up at me.

     "Christina, it's not your fault, you've done a lot of thing for the Kingdom and none of us could hate you, not even when you got your...demon," I coughed out the last word. The Seekers all gave me a look before they turned to look at their past leader.