Prologue

Picture of Sora on the first day of school. Imagine him with slightly longer hair about to his shoulders.

Normal pov

Ouran Academy, a school for the rich and powerful. Home of the children of the most influential men and women in Japan. Also home to the Ouran High School Host Club, where the school's most handsome men with too much time on their hands entertain the school's ladies who also have too much time on their hands.

Ouran Academy has the best of the best. They have the prettiest and the smartest, which is why when the new student walked through the doors the students couldn't help but look with curiosity.

The strange, colorful clothing made the individual stick out. The hat shading their eyes made them look shady but they gave off an aura of friendliness that intrigued everyone, including the host club.

The host club looked on with curiosity brimming in their eyes. Who was this stranger who caught everyone's attention. Nobody knew except for maybe Kyoya who knew everything, but is it possible for Kyoya to know more about this stranger than just what is said in the file.

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club sadly.

New fanfiction. Hope you enjoy. Sorry it's short but I promise that the actual chapters will be longer. This was just the prologue. Anyway comment and vote. Adios mi amigos.