This is so embarrassing

Bold means both twins are talking at the same time.

Sora's pov

I was having a wonderful dream about a world made entirely of sweets. Everything was edible. EVERYTHING!! Just as I was about to eat a giant banana sundae I was engulfed by a freezing feeling. I instantly woke up and tried to scream. It only resulted in me getting a mouthful of water.

I struggled to break the surface but when I did I was mad.

"What the fudge!!"

Wiping the water out of my eyes I realize the host club was standing in front of me. Looking past them I see what looks like a tropical rainforest. I'm currently in a pool.

"I could have died!!"

"I wouldn't have let them throw you in if you didn't know how to swim," Kyoya says with a smirk.

I climb out the pool and launch myself at him. He struggles out my wet hug as his clothes slowly get wet. The twins are laughing behind us.

"Haha sucker payback!!"

He huffs angrily before composing himself.

Before anything else can be said, Hikaru grabs Haruhi and Kaoru grabs me. They throw us inside a room full of swimsuits. GIRL SWIMSUITS!

"I AM A GUY! I HAVE ALL THE PARTS! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FORCE ME INTO A GIRLS SWIMSUIT!!"

"You have feminine features. We want to see you dressed like a girl."

"NO!!"

"Please."

"NO!!"

"Please."

"NO!!"

"We will force you."

"Guys leave me alone." I whine and pout.

It turns out that they would indeed force me. I mean full blown tackled me while the twin maids picked out a swimsuit. They even tried to dress me. How cruel.

Walking out of the changing room I see the host club looking at me. My face is bright red and so are theirs.

"This is so embarrassing." I mumble while playing with the blue skirt that acts as the bottom of swim suit. The top is a teal color with blue polka dots and a blue bow in the center.

"KAWAII!!!!" Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru shout out.

"Sora-chan looks like such a cute girl." Honey giggles and clutches Usa-chan to his chest.

"KYO-KYO LOOK AT WHAT THEY MADE ME WEAR!!" I latch myself onto Kyoya hoping he would help me.

He doesn't.

He looks down at me and smirks, "I always did think you were a girl."

"This is not funny."

"It kind of is."

The host club finally get over the shock of seeing Sora in a bikini and notice the bruises on his body.

Honey gasps and walks up to Sora. "What happened Sora-chan. Did you get hurt?"

"Hehe well you see..."

Kyoya speaks up, "You were dancing like an idiot and fell down the stairs."

"Awww you know me so well. Technically I was dancing on roller skates."

"Why?"

"Cause it's fun." I say with a duh tone.

Haruhi sweatdrops and mumbles something about me being an idiot.