Beautiful majestic unicorn

Bold means the twins are speaking at the same time.

Sora's pov

"No I don't want to!"

"Just do it."

"No I refuse."

"Come on it's not that bad."

"Yes it is!"

"Stop being a baby."

"NO! Somebody save me! Tamaki please!"

"Awwww my son wants my help...but I want to see him dressed up as well. He would look so cute." Tamaki's eyes go glassy and he spins in circles spewing nonsense.

"Kyoya please don't let them do this."

"But Sora don't you want to look pretty?"

"Excuse me! Are you saying that I don't look fabulous now!?! I always look fabulous! I am a beautiful majestic unicorn!" I shout as the devil twins drag me into a changing room.

"Now hold still while we dress you."

"Nooooooooooo! If I am going to be forced into a dress then I will dress myself."

"But the corset..." Hikaru trails off as I interrupt him.

"Ginger say what now! A corset. Oh heck no! Those things are torture devices! I refuse!"

"How do you know that corsets hurt..." Hikaru starts.

"Have you worn one?" Kaoru finishes.

They look at me with smug smirks.

"Ha you wish. Everybody knows that those things are the worst thing ever invented. My heart weeps for all the girls in the past who had to wear one due to social status."

During that speech of mine I failed to realize that they were getting closer to me with a dress in their hands.

"HEY!!!! You lied!!! That dress doesn't have a corset." I shout as they start trying to strip my clothes off.

"We know but it did distract you."

"I will dress myself." I say as I push them out of the changing room.

The dress was actually pretty cute. It went down to my knees and was a cream color. The seams were black and black bows adorned it on the sleeves and skirt of the dress. A cream ribbon crisscrossed the top of the dress and held it tight. The shoes were two inch heels and were black. The heels wrapped around my ankles and formed a bow. I left my hair down and shyly peeked out the curtain.

"Wonderful! Now we can do your makeup." Hikaru exclaimed.

I stepped all the way out and they blushed.

"OH MY GOSH!! You look adorable!"

They dragged me to a chair. Kaoru curled my hair while Hikaru put on eyeliner and mascara.

After everything was done. My hair rested a little above my shoulders and I actually looked like a girl.

The twins clapped as they looked me up and down. They urged me to walk out of the room and show the host club as well as all of the guests.

"I refuse."

"We will force you."

"Noooooo. I don't wanna. This is so embarrassing."

"But you look so cute."

"Doesn't matter. I'm a boy not a girl."

"But you look so much like a girl."