I already knew I was crazy

Bold means twins are speaking at the same time.

Sora's pov

The next morning was horrible. I didn't get any sleep. Stupid insomnia deciding to make its presence known.

"Oh wow!" I exclaim as I look in the mirror. "It's official. I am a zombie. BRAINS!! These bags are sooooo not attractive. Now what can I do to make myself pretty? Coffee. Definitely coffee with a lot of creamer. Or maybe creamer with a splash of coffee. Oh my gosh I have totally lost it. I'm having a conversation with myself. Ehhhhh whatever I already knew I was crazy."

I take a nice hot shower which definitely helps to wake me up. After that I dress in some dark gray skinny jeans, a blue and white button up shirt with a beige sweater over it, and a red tie. I accessorize with a dark blue hat, some bracelets, and some gray vans. I look stylish. The last step to making myself look ready for what I can only assume will be a agonizingly long day is coffee...well more creamer than coffee but still...caffeine.

The drive to school consisted of me listening to music. I really wanted to talk to the driver but he was new and he gave of the creeper/killer vibe, so you know better to just sit and act like the silence was slowly suffocating my non-existent soul.

"Kyo-Kyo!!!! Oh I'm so happy to see you!! Were you waiting for me. Oh of course you were. Who wouldn't want to wait for me?"

"Hello Sora."

"Really after all I said all I get back is a "Hello Sora." How boring is that. Say something else. I'm trying to have a conversation with you."

"Calm down Sora. How much coffee have you had today...let me rephrase that how much creamer have you had today?"

"Not enough."

"I'm sure you've had quite enough to last you through the week."

"Nu-uh I need more. Don't they sell coffee in the café. We should go. Come on let's go." I grab his arm and attempt to drag him away but lets face it nobody makes Kyoya do anything he doesn't want to do. He just pulls his arm from his grasp and heads towards the café. While I stare at him dumbstruck.

"Are you coming Sora? The bags under your eyes are proof enough that you may actually need more caffeine."

"You're so sweet Kyoya. Worrying about my well-being. You are true though," my voice is serious enough to warrant most of Kyoya's attention., "I didn't get any sleep last night."

"Insomnia...or something else?"

I sometimes wonder if Kyoya knows more about my situation than I have told him. He always makes these comments like he knows, but I believe if he did know he would do something.

"What something else could you be referring to?"

"Sora you know I see the bruises. I may have been ignorant to believe you when we were younger, but I am much more aware of the world now. Your father is not as nice a man as he may appear."

"You've always been too smart for your own good Kyoya. Our fathers both seem to be wolves in sheep's clothing wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes I suppose so. Now answer my question."

"And what question might that be Megane??"

"Sora I do not wish to play these games with you today. Could you not sleep because of your insomnia or because you were to bruised to rest peacefully?"

"Insomnia my dear Kyo-Kyo. I could not sleep because of my insomnia. And you need not worry father doesn't hurt me to the point I can't rest."

"But you do admit that he does abuse you?"

I flinch at that word. ABUSE. I hate it. Makes me feel weak and like a victim. I am not a victim!!

"You know I hate that word as much as you Kyoya."

He hums his acknowledgment. Two seconds later a weight has landed on me and I am pushed into Kyoya.

"Hey Honey. How's life?"

"It's wonderful Sora-chan!" After saying that he leaps off of me and climbs atop Mori. I lean away from Kyoya.

"Well Olo my fellow hosts! Kyo-Kyo and I were just heading to the café to get me some coffee. Come on lets go!"

I run off and they chase after me. I weave through the clusters of yellow dresses and blue jackets giggling all the way. When I get there I order a cream based white chocolate mocha Frappuccino.

"Why did you get cream based..." Hikaru starts.

"If you wanted coffee?" and Kaoru finishes.

"Because my beloved orange haired twins, I much prefer the creamer put in coffee as opposed to actual coffee."

"But it has no caffeine."

"Well sure it doesn't have caffeine but it has sugar and that is more than enough to keep me awake all through the day."

"Hmmmm maybe we shouldn't allow him to have this much sugar. He's already hyper enough." Haruhi, always being the logical one, states.

"While I would normally agree with that sentiment today I feel the need to disagree." Kyoya says while pushing his glasses up his nose.

That one statement caught the attention of the whole host club. How dare Kyoya put my sugar intake on the spot. I make my feelings known to Kyoya by sticking my tongue out at him. Yeah that'll show him. Take that Kyo-Kyo!

"Sora has insomnia so he has sleepless nights at times. Last night was one of those nights."

"WOW!!! You stayed up all night! That's a long time to go without sleep." Tamaki all but shouts that statement.

"Mmhm but I should be fine tonight."

"I thought insomnia meant he have a series of sleepless nights?" Of course it's Haruhi who questions me about insomnia.

"Not exactly. Insomnia is more like difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. I have trouble falling asleep and I normally only get a couple of hours of sleep at a time. On really bad nights I don't get any sleep at all. So tonight I should at least get three hours of sleep."

It takes three seconds after saying that for Tamaki to sweep me up into a spinning, bone-crushing hug, all the while shouting, "My poor darling son suffers each nights at the cruel hands of insomnia. My poor poor son!! Daddy will help you sleep. I'll sing you a lullaby and read you a story and warm you some milk. You'll get a nice full night of sleep!"

"Oh wow...I can't breath! I don't feel like getting an eternal sleep right now. Please put me down Tama!!"

"Oh I am so so sorry son." He says before running to his corner of woe.

"Calm down Daddy. I was only kidding. Everything is good and you don't need to worry about me sleeping. I've adapted to insomnia so I don't need more than a couple of hours each night."

"Are you sure Sora-chan? Sleep is important." Honey says all sweet and innocent.

"Mmmm." Is all Mori has to say about the matter.

"Don't worry your pretty little heads my wonderful friends. I've got this whole sleep thing under control. Now lets head to our long boring class before we are late."

I am super super sorry about the long long long wait. I haven't given up on this story. I've just lost motivation. But I will continue to update, it'll just take longer. I'm sorry. Life is kind of sucking and I don't want my writing to suck because of my mood. Sorry again. I love you all and thank you for all of your comments and votes.