Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

Bold means twins are speaking at the same time.

Sora's pov
Walking into school today I felt the stares of my fellow human beings...jk I'm an alien. Bow down before me peasants.

People eventually either complimented or ignored me. I think people are starting to accept my eccentric behavior.

"Hikaru!! Kaoru!! Haruhi!! My three besties!!!!"

"Hi"

"Hey Sora...are you wearing makeup?"

"Yup and don't I look fabulous. I never usually wear makeup but after yesterday I thought it made my eyes pop dontcha think."

The twins tilted their heads and looked at me for a couple of seconds.

"Your good at makeup."

"I know I'm talented."

"And totally self centered." Haruhi said under her breath.

"Haruhi dear I've built up my confidence from years of being torn down."

"Then good on you."

"Thanks sweetheart."

The teacher walks in and talks about the solar system or something like that...wait I think it was actually about Shakespeare. Ehhh both starts with an s so it doesn't matter.

As the day drags on my eyelids get heavier but every time I get close to falling asleep one of the twins would flick me.

"Hikaru stop it I'm tired."

After saying that Kaoru flicked me.

"Kaoru stop it I'm tired."

After that I lay my head down and fall into a dreamless sleep. When I wake up I'm in the club room.

"Omg am I magical. Did I teleport here in my sleep. Ahhhhh that is so cool. I am awesome aren't I!!!!"

"Actually we carried you."

I put my fingers to their lips. "Shhhh let me have my moment."

"Sora behave."

"Kyo-Kyo!!!" I launch myself into his arms. He drops his book but I'm a ninja and I catch it.

"Oh I'm good aren't I?!"

"Please get off Sora." Kyoya says it with a huff but I know he doesn't completely mind.

"Awwww Kyo-Kyo my buddy my pal why would I ever get down when I am comfortable in your arms."

"You do realize that I am not afraid to drop you."

"Yes but I have your book and if you drop me then I can run away with your book."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Do you really want to try me Kyo-Kyo?"

"So troublesome." Kyoya sighs but ultimately walks over to the couch where my guests are and sets me down gently.

"Give me my book now Sora."

"Here ya go."

"Thank you...oh and by the way I like the makeup."

"Gasp the great shadow king liked my makeup!!!!! We must have a party in celebration. And we shall eat cheesecake. And people will bring me liquid eyeliner. And I'll do people's hair and makeup. We could all dress up and make it a dance!"

"Breath." Kyoya says as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah that would probably help." I giggle out.

We all get back to entertaining the ladies. I have a foreign exchange student from America today. Her name is Kaylee and we spent the whole time talking in English.

"Sora dear it has been so much fun talking to you."

"I feel the same Kaylee darling. We must hang out together soon."

"Oh yes we shall."

We both laugh at how old fashioned we sound before hugging and going our separate ways.

"Sora did you know that girl?"

"Huh oh no I just met her today. Why do you ask Haruhi?"

"You make friends so easily it is shocking."

"Ehhhh I just like people."

All of a sudden the door opens and in walks a guy. A hot guy if I do say so myself.

The guy has messy yet stylish hair down to his chin. It is a light black at the top then faded into blue. His left ear is pierced with a black small hoop. His eyes are an ice blue and let me tell you his outfit is on point. He is wearing a grey sweater with black jacket over it. A black and blue accompanied his outfit. Black jeans with a belt and combat boots finished off his outfit.

All in all he looked fine oh and did I mention he is tall. Not as tall as Mori but he is only shorter by like 3 or four inches.

"Who are you?"

"Hikaru, Kaoru what have I told you about scaring our guests."

"Oh I'm not a guest. I'm here to join your club." The stranger said.

Tamaki ran up and scrutinized the boy.

"What's your name?" Tamaki questioned.

"Oh excuse my manners. My name is Saito Masahiro (A/N: last name then first name).

"Hmmmm well you got the looks. Why not. Welcome to the host club Masahiro!!"

I stay standing still as everyone runs up to greet him...well Mori and Kyoya don't run but you get my point. Something is off about this guy. Don't get me wrong he is gorgeous and I wouldn't mind staring at his face daily but I get this feeling that he is going to change my life. I don't know if it's good or bad.

"...a...ra...ora...SORA!!!!"

"Huh what?"

"You were spacing out." Hikaru said looking somewhat concerned.

"Oh yeah my bad I was thinking of a type for him. Maybe the mysterious type. He gives off that vibe dontcha think?"

"Ahhhhh my precious son is so smart!!!" Tamaki squeals while spinning me around and around and around and around.

"If you don't put me down I'm gonna be sick."

He stopped immediately and quickly backed away.

"Are you a boy?" The new guy questioned.

"Waaaahhhhhh of course I'm a boy!!!"

"Told you you look like a girl."

"Sorry but you're a boy that is wearing makeup." He sounds so confused.

"Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful." I flip my hair before walking closer to him. "My name is Sora."

"Masahiro."

"Nu too long. Imma call you Hiro."

"But...."

I interrupt him by jumping on the close by table and putting my finger to his lips, "Let me have my moment."

It was Hikaru who grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away.

"You'll get used to it and if you don't then at least you can quit." Haruhi said in a bland voice.

I giggle when I see Hiro's overwhelmed face.

"It's ok we aren't that bad." I shout.

"I'm not too sure." He says it quietly.

Hmmmm he doesn't seem like he wants to join and yet he did. Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm sorry it took so long but I have had an awful time lately. My mom searched my room and found my razor blade. Safe to say life sucks more than before. Anyway comment, vote, and enjoy. Bye bye lovelies!!