Aspiring idol with a dark past

Bold means that both twins are talking at the same time.

Sora's pov

"Hosting is so much fun!! Why didn't you ever tell me this Kyoya! I thought we were BFFs but I guess not." I had tears in my eyes as I leaned against Kyoya.

"It wouldn't have changed anything."

"I suppose you are right. I wouldn't have been able to go here even if I knew there was a super fun host club." My tears instantly vanished. Kyoya never took my tears seriously because he knew that I could cry at will. Yup I'm just that amazing.

"Why wouldn't you have been able to go here Sora-chan?"

"Well up until now I've been homeschooled."

"So why are you here now?" Haruhi questioned with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Father wanted me to make friends. Kyoya was really my only friend and as we got older we drifted. Kyoya wouldn't come with his father to my house as much as he used to."

While everyone was thinking about that Tamaki was more caught up with the fact that my tears quickly disappeared.

"Oh my gosh your tears! Can you cry at will?!?"

"Yup." I let tears come to my eyes as my lips form a pout. I let that expression sit before transforming it into a goofy grin with sparkling eyes.

"That is the mark of a true host!! Congratulations!!"

Hikaru and Kaoru both look at the door where they both notice a girl hiding. While they were both walking towards her my phone started to ring. It was my father.

I let out a sigh before excusing myself to talk to him. I head into the hallway where no one was.

"Hello."

"Sora we are having a guest over tonight for dinner. Be sure that you are there."

"Anyone I know?"

"Mr. Yakuyuki."

"Hmmmm and his occupation?"

"He focuses in herbal elixirs. I am trying to join up with him and open a clinic that does not use traditional medicine."

"Does that mean Mr. Ootori will be visiting soon?"

"Of course. He visits often to discuss new business ideas does he not?"

"Yes he visits quite often. He is a regular guest at our house."

"This is very important so don't screw this up do you understand me? You don't want to know what will happen if you ruin this for me."

"Yes sir."

With that I hang up. I let out a deep breath. 'Perfect just perfect.'

I run through the doors and jump onto the couch.

"Ok my lovelies what did I miss?"

"This is Renge..."

"...Her and Kyoya are engaged"

I look closely at her then I shift my gaze towards Kyoya.

"I better be the best man at your wedding."

All the hosts except Kyoya and Mori sweatdropped.

"They're kidding. Renge has feelings for some video game guy who looks like Kyoya," Haruhi explains blandly.

"Oh Kyo-Kyo is her substitute lovah!!"

The conversation continues and I just sort of zone out until I hear Renge shouting. Sheesh I thought I was loud. She puts me to shame. Back on track now. The conversation seems to be getting interesting.