Fairy wings

Bold means twins are speaking at the same time.

Sora's pov

"Cause I've got two tickets to PARADISE!!!! Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!!" I shout/sing.

"What is dying in here?" Hiro questions as he walks into the room.

"Rude! My singing isn't that bad."

"No it's worse."

"You all are just jealous cause I've got two tickets to paradise and you don't."

"Sora dear we are rich we always have tickets to paradise." Tamaki says.

"You know you have a point there....OMG I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO!!!!"

"I think my eardrums just ruptured." Haruhi mumbled rubbing her ears.

"Sorry darling but anyway we're rich."

"We know."

"We should go on a trip!!! Some other country like America. We could go to Vegas baby!!!"

"You may be rich but I'm not." Haruhi pointed out.

"Sweetheart, darling we got you."

"I don't have a passport."

"Gosh Haruhi why do you have to be so difficult!"

"Sorry I wasn't born rich."

"I kid I kid. We'll just get you a passport then go on the trip. Problem solved."

"Why Vegas?"

"Idk why not. Hey Kira I'm gonna use your laptop don't kill me kay!!"

"Sora stop we are not going to Las Vegas," Kyoya snaps.

"Awwwww but why not?!?"

"Gambling and drinking why would we want to go there?"

"Fine fine lets go to Florida!!! We can go to Disney World and Universal!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!"

"Maybe a different week but we can't go now."

"Agh but don't you guys always go on spontaneous trips to places?"

"Yes places our families own or places our acquaintances own."

"So what you're saying is that I need to buy Disney World and Universal?"

"No what I'm saying is we cannot take a random trip to somewhere we have no connections to. We need to plan."

"Gosh never mind that sounds like waaaaayyyyyyy too much work. I'll  just wait until it's break from school."

We start to get into position since the club is about to open when all of a sudden my phone decides it wants to be a singer.

"Sorry peeps but I gotta take this. Daddy dearest needs to talk to me."

As I walk into the back room I see that Kyoya has stiffened a bit. Awwwwww he cares.

"Hello." I say before after taking a deep breath.

"Tonight we are dining with the Ootoris. I want you to come home and get ready now. I'm tired of you looking like a fairy."

"Of course father I'll be home soon." I close my phone and let out a quiet groan.

"Please let Kyo-Kyo come. I can't do this tonight." I whisper before putting on a smile and walking back out to the host club.

"Hey Kyoya dear I can't stay I gotta get home. Do you know if you are coming to the dinner tonight?"

"Yes my father did mention we were dining with your family tonight."

"Yay Kyo I feel like we haven't hung out in forever!!! This is so exciting!" I squeal.

"Why must you leave this early for a dinner that is later?"

"Oh my father said he's tired of me looking like a fairy. It's a shame really I was looking forward to wearing fairy wings tonight."

I give Kyo a quick kiss on the cheek before shouting good bye to everyone. The door shut with a thud behind me.

"What the heck am I supposed to wear then?" I mumble to myself as I continue to walk.

~time skip brought to you by the impala~

It took me more time then I'd care to admit to find an outfit that I believed would please not just my father but also Mr. Ootori.

It was a white shirt with a thin black hoodie on over it. Over that I a wore a nice white jacket. White skinny jeans with a belt and of course a black and white hat. Can you sense a color scheme going on??

With my nail polish perfect and a smile on my face I head downstairs.

"Father I'm finished."

He let his eyes sweep over my appearance and I resisted the urge to shudder.

"It'll do."

It'll do he says. Psh I look good. I look really good. He doesn't know what the heck he is talking about. He should just be happy I decided not to put any eyeliner on.

"Let's go." His voice cut through my mental rant.

The limo ride was quiet and awkward and I forgot my headphones so basically it was torture.

I was so happy when we arrived to the restaurant. I don't know the name of it but I know that it has amazing pasta. I am craving chicken alfredo right now.

Walking inside I notice Kyoya already sitting so I head towards him. My father being taller got there first so I was forced to sit near Kyoya's father. Father totally did that on purpose.

"Ahhhh it is wonderful to see you both again." Kyoya's papa spoke.

"Yes it is wonderful. It has been quite a while since I've last seen you Kyoya. How have you been?"

"I've been fine sir. And yourself?" Kyoya's voice sounded normal but I could tell it was a bit strained. Kyoya really hated my dad.

"I've been good. Recently landed an herbal remedy deal."

Small talk continued until we ordered and then the adults decided it was a good time to reminisce on their past. BBBOOORRRIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!

My chicken alfredo looked absolutely delicious and I couldn't wait to have the heavenly food enter my mouth. Of course I can never just eat in peace. NO instead Kyoya's father decides now is a good time to acknowledge my presence by placing his hand on my thigh. Can you say invasion of personal space because I sure can!!!

My appetite disappears but I force myself to eat the food. What should have tasted like heaven now tasted as bland as concrete and yes I have tasted concrete. Don't judge!!! I was young and curious!!!

The night dragged on and Kyoya and I shared multiple smirks and eye rolls as ways of conversing about our stupid parents who both agreed should die in a well filled with self loathing.

By the time dinner and dessert and small talk and business talk and any other possible talk/meal there is was over I was exhausted. I can practically hear my bed calling longingly for my body to lay upon its cozy surface.

I survived the night, I deserve a good nights sleep.

I'm sorry it's late...please don't be angry. I'm under a horrible amount of stress. I hope you enjoy. Read, enjoy, vote, comment. Also if you have any ideas of where the next chapter should go please let me know. Bye bye my lovelies!!