Makeup boys, makeup

Bold means twins are talking at the same time.

Sora's pov

"We're going to the beach! We're going to the beach!" I danced in a circle singing.

The host club was closed today because of a meeting.

A MEETING ABOUT GOING TO THE BEACH!!!!

"Settle down Sora." Kyoya says pushing his glasses up and closing his black book.

I run up to him and cling onto him. "But Kyo-Kyo I've never been to the beach. Isn't it exciting!!!"

"You've never been to the beach?"

"Nope but tomorrow we'll be there and everything will be right in the world!"

They all look at me like I'm crazy well except for Tamaki. I think Tamaki is the only one who gets me sometimes.

"Swim suit time!!!!"

The twins start showing Haruhi bikinis. I try to sneak away because I don't want to get roped into wearing girls clothes again. Just the thought makes me shudder.

Just as I was about to escape I feel an arm on my shoulder. "Not so fast Sora."

"Awwww but Hikaru, I don't wanna!!!!"

He looks at me with some unknown emotion in his eyes.

"How did you know I was Hikaru?"

"I can just tell I guess."

"Hmmmm....anyway let's find you a pretty new bikini shall we."

He drags me away while I scream for help.

"HELP!!! I DON'T WANNA BE A GIRL!!!"

Nobody helps me and I am forced to look at hundreds of swim suits.

"So many. Wah! This is torture!"

"If I can do it then so can you." Haruhi says glumly.

"But you're a girl and I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

"YES!!! Why do you guys keep thinking of me as a girl?"

"Well you have hair past your shoulders and big innocent blue eyes..."

"You wear nail polish and you are short and petite..."

"Overall you look very feminine."

"Humph." I pout with my arms crossed. My hat is shading my eyes. Which I am thankful for right now. It protects my eyes from the never ending rows of bikinis.

~Time skip😃😃😃😃~

After the long limo ride, I mean seriously it felt like we were driving for a year, I hop out of the car and run towards the water.

No sooner do I get to the beach and I'm running back.

"Run for your life!!!! The girls are here!!!! The girls are here and I'm in a bikini!!!!! Wah!!!!! Why do you do this to me?!?!?"

"Don't worry Sora. The girls will love to see you dressed as a girl." Kyoya says calmly.

"I don't care that they will like it. I care because I'm a guy!!! This is degrading!!!!"

"But your sooooooo cute."

I huff and give up. Nobody wants to help me. They just want to embarrass me.

I put a smile on my face as I run back to the beach. I'm not going to let a stupid bikini ruin my first time to the beach.

"YAY!!!! The beach!! The beach!! The beach!!"