Family troubles

Dipper's POV
I woke up in my bed at 3:22 in the morning with Mabel still asleep. " Mabel... Are you awake yet." I knew she wouldn't answer I just wanted to see if she was up. "I should get to sleep again." So I went to sleep, but I didn't wake up in bed, I woke up outside. "Huh, what's going on here?" I wondered as I heard giggling. I was out side the mystery shack. All of the sudden I felt a drop of water hit me. I look up just to see a bunch of water hit me. " OH COME ON!" I yelled. Grunkle Stan and Mabel we're above me laughing. "Guys this is not funny!" I shrieked."It's pretty funny bro bro!" Said Mabel while laughing I bit in the tone of her voice. I went inside but I was still mad a bit but not to much.
"Well it was kinda funny guys."
"We know dipping sauce, we got you good!" Mabel said still laughing. "Yeah if it happened to some else it would of been funny! Come here!" As I chased her around the room and when I caught her we both came crashing down laughing. "What's up dogs" Soos said in the distance. "Nothing much just pranked Dipper a little bit ago HEY YO!" She yelled. "I'm going to change my clothes. See you in a few minutes." Dipper said happily.

Mabel's POV
As I waiting outside the room I was talking with Soos. "So, wanna prank him again." I said. "I dunno, maybe." Soos replied. All of a sudden we heard a crash from up stairs going to down stairs! When we go downstairs we found Dipper on the floor. "OH MY GOSH DIPPER are you ok!" I screamed. "Yeah I'm fine, just have a little head ache." He replied "What happened up there?!" I asked. "N..n..nothing at all. I guess the floors are just not too stable up there." He said with a worried look in his eye. He got up with bruises all over his back. We ate and then had a water balloon fight of course I won... Well kinda. It was a tie so anyway as we were getting ready for bed is when he look the most worried but instead of getting in bed he said he was going out for a little so I didn't mind. The next morning I woke up to see Dipper was not in bed then I heard something behind me. I didn't turn cause I was too scared to. I saw something sharp pass my face. I started to run as fast as I could as i was running I turn around a bit to see........ Dipper? He had a knife then he stopped and let go of the knife and backed up a bit with water in his eyes as he ran away into the woods crying. "Dipper come back!" I yelled I knew something was wrong. "STAY AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU!!!" He yelled as he disappeared in the woods.