Helping hand

Dipper's POV
Gideon took my hand cuffs off. I could barely stand up, the pain was unbearable! It felt like I was getting crushed. "Mabel...." I groaned. She helped me up. "What is he talking about you being his girlfriend?" I asked really oddly. "Uh, well..... We made a deal. If I'm his girlfriend he was going to let you go." She said really sad. "Mabel, take back the deal!" I said but before she could answer I blacked out.
"NO NO NO NO NOT AGAIN!" I screamed! I didn't know how to wake up or stop myself from hurting Mabel.

Mabel's POV
Dipper's eyes turned red. I knew what was happening. Luckily, Grunkle Ford told me how to fix the bite. "Hold still bro bro." I grabbed the antidote Grunkle Ford gave me. When Dipper saw it he screamed. His teeth turned really sharp. His skin looked scaly. He was like a snake person. His hat fell off his head, revealing his birth mark, the Big Dipper. He hissed at me. I was so confused. "Dipper, it's ok, just don't move. This may sting a bit. He jumped out the window and climbed on top of the house. I couldn't get up there. "Stay away with that, I'm so close to taking over completely!" Snakelike Dipper said creepily. "I"M NOT LETTING SOME EVIL VIRUS TAKE OVER MY BROTHER!" I screamed and didn't notice I was crying. Dipper's skin turned back to normal just like everything on him but the bite. He fainted and fell of the house. Landing on the ground, I thought he broke a bone or something but he was fine. I healed his wound and everything was back to normal. We went home. "Good night Mabel, and thanks for helping me." Dipper said smiling. He fell straight asleep but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Gideon. What if we took me while I slept cause I broke the deal. I walked over to Dipper's side and sat on his bed next to him. "I love you so much." I said. Then I fell asleep on him. We woke up and went downstairs and ate pancakes with bacon. Grunkle Stan noticed everything was fine with Dipper so he continued his day. Soos sat next to us. "You dudes are so cute together, I would love a twin." Soos said laughing. I guess Gideon forgot about me. Good! "Why are you all messed up kiddo, did you get hit by a bus?" Grunkle Stan asked Dipper. "We were playing too rough." I said hoping he would not ask again.
Dipper's POV
Mabel was up stairs while I was eating.
"Mabel when did you come down here?" I asked her. She didn't answer. When everyone was done eating, me and Mabel we're going to monster hunt. Mabel wasn't talking much, which I thought was weird, she also showed no emotion sometimes but I ignored it. I grabbed journal 3 and we took off. Everything was fine, till everything around us paused and turned grey. "Shooting star is finally with you, huh pine tree." Bill said mysterious. "None of you're business!" I yelled. "Well I'm here to make a deal kid." He seemed to have a trick. "No way!" Mabel said angrily. "What's the deal anyway." I waited for a response. "Well I can tell all the secrets of Gravity Falls, even the ones Stanford doesn't know!" Bill seemed excited. "If, you give me some of you're energy." Hmmmm, I know not to trust Bill but this was a choice of a lifetime! "I don't know if we should trust him Dipper, I mean it could be a trap." Mabel whispered to me. "I know it's just we always wanted to know them." I whispered back. "Sorry Bill, but the answer is no." I said. "Hahahahhah, you think you really have a choice boy, I the most powerful demon in the universe, I don't need you're permission!" He said angrily. He looked at me as he turned red. "Uh Dipper, let's get Grunkle Ford." Mabel whispered to me as Bill became bigger. "Yeah let's hurry before Bill attacks."
Mabel's POV
I hid behind a tree watching the the copy or clone of me with Dipper. I saw him talking about make a deal but I didn't know what he said. Bill became huge and after that the clone disappeared so I ran to Dipper and we talked about getting Grunkle Ford before he kills us.
I ran inside yelling for Grunkle Ford. I thought he would be frozen in time, but he wasn't. "GRUNKLE FORD, WE NEED YOU!" I yelled. "We?" He asked. "Yeah me and Dipper." I turned around to see he wasn't there. "What the! He was right here a second ago." I said. "He is probably getting help, now what's wrong?" He said. "I FouNd yOu tOo!" Bill said next to the door. "Bill." "Stanford." They said to each other. "Wait, did you say you found me too?!" I was worried. "I thought you knew already!" Bill said as he threw Dipper on the floor. He wasn't breathing! "Bro Bro!" I was so scared that I lost my brother. "I just used all his life energy, that's all." Bill said psychotically. "Give his life back NOW!" I screamed while crying. I lost my only brother and sibling. All the fun memories we had together. Every time he stuck up for me, is gone. I was crying above him. Stanford was speechless. "Well gotta go and remember, I'll be watching you.

Author's note: I had to end this chapter cause I can't undo this font. Well anyway hope you like my story. Ps we are not close to the end!