Odd twist

This chapter is like a whole other story ok!
Dipper's POV
I ran down stairs and say Mabel already there.
"Hey Bro Bro!" She yelled waking me up a bit.
"Ugh, what do you want Zzzzz....." I dozed off in my chair at the table.
(Dream)
I woke up in the attic. Mabel was looking at me strange.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"You did this, you did this." She kept saying emotionlessly.
"Mabel? You are acting weird, are you alright?" I asked. Suddenly Soos, Wendy, Grunkle Stan, and Grunkle Ford came out and they all said "You did this."
For some reason it kinda shattered me.
"Stop it!" I yelled. It just hurt me. I felt like everyone hated me.

"DIPPER!"

End of dream
Mabel was calling my name and I screamed and woke up.
"Bro bro, are you ok, you were yelling in your sleep?" She told me.
"Just a nightmare." I felt relieved that it was. I walked into the bathroom to get some alone time. I looked at myself in he mirror and told myself it was just a dream. Suddenly I got pulled into the mirror by my own reflection.
"What the-?!" I yelled.
I was instantly stuck in the mirror. I banged on the glass but nothing happened. Then I woke up on the table with Mabel looking at me.
"You look so cute when you sleep." She told me gently.
"UGH!" I said as I got up and sat out side.
Mabel's POV
Dipper walked outside but I decided to let him be alone after everything that happened. I walked towards our room when I suddenly got really tired. I reached the top of the stairs then passed out onto the floor.
I woke up in pure darkness when Bill came out of nowhere.
"Hiya Shooting Star, I thought of a good deal and I thought you would like it the most." Bill said to me. He snapped his fingers and a screen with Dipper appeared.
"I can watch you with this, just so you know." Bill said. Bill snapped his fingers again then Dipper freaked out.
"What the heck, am I blind!?" Dipper said worriedly. "Look, now he's blind!"
Bill said laughing. Dipper walked around looking for something to hold onto. Bill then showed my body at the top of the stairs then disappeared. He possessed my body?!
"Dipper? Where are you?!" Bill said pretending to be me.
"BILL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled to him.
"Something I should of done a while ago." He said creepily. Bill snapped and I passed out. Two things happened.
Soos's POV
I don't know what is up with the twins but Stan keeps saying it's nothing. I wanna prank Dipper again though. Mabel walked past me heading for the door. "Hey girl dude, uh, are you wearing contacts?" I asked Mabel.
"Uh, yeah, prancing Dipper again!" Mabel said, sounding like she was the n a hurry. Maybe I can help her.
"No help needed Soos." Mabel said like she was reading my mind.
"Um, ok." I said back. Weird.
Bill's POV
Question Mark wanted to help with the 'fun' but I didn't need any. I walked outside and I saw Pinetree.
"Hey brother, wanna go toothbrush race." I said looking through Mabel's memories to find what to say.
"Y...y...yeah sure." Pinetree sounded unsure about him self. I read his thoughts.
"Should I tell Mabel about my eyes, being blind in all? Probably later, don't want her to worry anymore then she already is." Pinetree told himself in his mind.
"Can you lead me there with my eyes closed, makes it a harder challenge?" Pinetree asked me so I wouldn't find out about him being blind. Why hide it if I'm the one who did it? Ugh.
"Ok." I tried to say as nice as I could. I lead him into the bathroom and handed him his tooth brush.
"Ready, set, GO!" Pinetree asked as he started putting the toothbrush in his mouth. Weird. He had this paste on it, mine AHEM Shooting Star's doesn't. "What's that stuff on you're toothbrush?" I asked him.
"What? Is there something on it?!" He asked as he stopped brushing.
"That paste." I replied simply.
"Toothpaste? It's you're favorite kind too, the one with sparkles." He told me back.
"Oh, I know!" I said trying to pretend nothing ever happened.
Pinetree slipped on water but I caught him, I should have.
"Mabel, I think I should tell you something." He told me. Please tell me this isn't lovey dovey sibling stuff.
But instead he told me about his eyes and how he didn't know what happened and why he's blind.

"Don't worry, all you need is sleep, maybe." I told him back.
We chatted and I got some info out of him. Like, lots. Like he is scared to die of uncertainty and has a fear of puppets, and WOW this one is interesting, he told me he kinda had a crush on this red heading cashier girl. Oh, and his real name isn't Dipper, his birthmark gave him that nickname.