He got there first

Dipper's POV
I ran as fast as I could till I saw no one. I sat down and breathed for a while. "It's for her own good, right? I don't know!" I said while scratching at my arm. "OW! What's up with my arm?!" I said but I never had a chance to see it. "WHAT THE......!" I screamed a few times after I saw to holes in my arm and around it was purple. It swelled a bit and hurt a lot. I heard footsteps hoping it was Mabel. "Well Well Well, if it isn't Dipper Pines." "That voice it couldn't be......... GIDEON!" I yelled. He walked to me. "What do you want, if it's Mabel, she's not interested in you?" I asked annoyed a bit. "THATS A LIE! Ahem, anyway (he put his hand on my shoulder) I came for you." He said oddly. "Me? What's up here?!" I said as I heard a CLICK. "What was that?!" I asked worriedly. I tried to move my hands just to find out I couldn't take them away from behind me. "WHATS HAPPENIN (gag)! As I found out there was a metal collar and hand cuffs on me attached to a chain which Gideon was pulling on. "I had to get you first, Mabel might be close, I better be quick!" He muttered to himself. I heard him say that so I had a idea. "MABEL, HELP ME!" I screamed the loudest I could. "SHUT UP!" He said pulling on my neck. I choked, gagged, and coughed as he strangled me with the metal collar. I was choked for so long I almost passed out. With my few seconds of consciousness I said very quiet. "M..m...Mabel help me....."

Mabel's POV
I heard Dipper scream for my help. "DIPPER ARE YOU OK?!" I screamed. I heard someone cough not to far away. A few minutes later I saw a log where he had sat on. I know this cause his backpack is here. But there seemed to be a trail of scattered leaves. "Grunkle Stan, I found his backpack!" I said but yet I felt sick to my stomach that he didn't take it where he had gone. We followed the trail that led to..... What the??!?! Gideon's house! "Gideon is evil enough to do take him, maybe we should find out." Grunkle Stan said. I went through the doggie door then unlocked the door from the inside. "Come in already, we don't wanna get caught!" I whispered. As we turned around Gideon was right there! "What are you doing in my house!" He screamed. We ran out as fast we could. "Maybe we should find out where he is BEFORE breaking into people's homes." Grunkle Stan said. "Uh ok?" I said.

Dipper's POV
I had no idea what Gideon was doing, I was chained to a wall the seemed to be in a basement. "Hello.....anyone here?" I seemed alone. But there was a shadow in the darkness. "Finally up, now all I gotta do is go find Mabel." Gideon said getting closer to me. "Why am I here then!" I was so worried. He does to me than what's he going to do Mabel?! "Dipper listen to me closely. I need you for what's going to happen!" He said while grabbing something. IT WAS A WHIP!!! "WHOA WHOA WHOA, you're using THAT!" I said scared. "If you disobey me." Gideon said creepily. All of the sudden everything turned black.
Mabel's POV
Me and Grunkle Stan kept looking for him but had no sign of him. Tears started to form in my eyes. "We'll get him back Mabel, don't worry." Grunkle Stan said peacefully. "Well Hello there Stanford, and my marshmallow, Mabel." Said Gideon. "Why are you here Gideon!?" I said angrily. "Just here to tell you that....... Heh heh heh, I have you're brother." Gideon said with a smirk on his face. No, he can't have Dipper! How?! "Mabel if you become my girlfriend I will let him go." Gideon said. I hate Gideon but it's risking Dipper so I will do it. "Fine Gideon, I'll be you're girlfriend." I said sadly. "MABEL ARE YOU CRAZY!? HE MIGHT BE LYING!" Grunkle Stan yelled. I saw Gideon had a whip and a chain in his belt. "What's with those!?" I asked pointing at his belt. "Uh, nothing my sugar plum." He said oddly. He took me to his house and went to the basement. It was pitch black. All I heard is Gideon. "Dipper, I'm back. With your sister." He said. Then Gideon turned on the lights. Dipper had whip marks, bruises, and a scratch on his face. "DIPPER! Oh my gosh! ARE YOU OK!?!?" I gasped at the sight of him. His nose was bleeding a bit and he looks asleep. "M....m......Mabel is that you." Dipper said faintly. "Yes it is, are you ok?" I was crying without knowing it. "Why are you here?" He asked worried. She's now my girlfriend!" Gideon said.