Memorys be back

Dipper's POV
I was sitting in a bed surrounded by strange people. One of them was talking to me but for some reason she called me Dipper. Wait a second, what IS my name. I put my hand to my head and felt a bandage. There was a huge gash in my head. I lied down trying to relax when the girl with brown hair spoke again. "Um, Dippy, do you remember me?" She asked me. She look familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Suddenly my head hurt and memories started to clear up.
"Mabel, Mabel, (gasp) MABEL!" I yelled unintentionally. That word was in my head. Suddenly the girl seemed happier then before. "GUYS! He's remembering!" She yelled. Mabel, what did that name mean. Every time the girl laid her eyes on mine, the name Mabel ring in my head. "Mabel....." I quietly spoke. "What is it Dippy?" The girl replied. Her name must of been Mabel. Did she have a roll part in my life. At least the parts I don't remember. I saw a red headed girl in a bed across me. She was so beautiful that I blushed looking at her. Maple, or whatever her name was, looked at me and giggled. "I don't think he forgets his CRUSH!" She yelled. That triggered some memories once she spoke those words. I remember the time the red head and I threw pine cones from the top of the Mystery Shack, with Mabel. Wendy was her name. Slowly I remembered everyone around me. I blinked in realization and looked at everyone. "What, happened?" I asked. Mabel explained to me how we appeared here. I was in total shock. After a day or two we were let out and went to the shack to relax and watch tiger fist. I looked in my vest to see the journal there safe and sound. After all, everything was just a dream.
Bill's POV
Heheheheh, oh that's where your wrong pine tree. You never knew the whole time you were in the mindscape. Oh well, he will find out eventually. Cause here I come.
And remember,
Nothing is ever just a dream.

THE END! Continued on book two:Revenge Is Just In The Mind.