Captivity

Mabel's POV
I woke up in the woods, but the trees were all burning. I felt trapped. I tried not to get burned. I ran through the woods, finally I saw a opening. Bill was sitting on top the mystery shack. The weird thing is that the Mystery Shack was on fire! I looked through the window, and I saw everyone I love inside, burning. Suddenly I felt a throbbing headache.
I woke up, in a dark cell. It was just a dream, good. I heard mumbling, I walked over the the steel door and put my ear to it.
"What should I do with them?" Someone said in the distance.
"We can use them, first we need permission from the Master." A man said back. Was he talking about me.....and, WAIT A SECOND.
"DIPPER!" I yelled at the door hoping Dipper was on the other side.
"M..m... Mabel?" Someone said a little dazed. It came from behind me. I saw a figure in the corner.
"Dipper?" I asked the figure.
"MABEL! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" Dipper came out of the dark corner and hugged me. He also was crying.
"What are you talking about?" I asked him.
"When Bill threw you in here with me, you weren't breathing. I assumed you were dead." Dipper said still sniffling.
Suddenly Bill burst through the door. "Oh, I thought I killed her." Bill said surprised pointing at me. I hid behind Dipper.
"Not this again!" Dipper yelled worried. Dipper put his hand in front of me. Over protective brothers.
"Are you going to tell me?" Bill said impatiently.
"I told you, I DON'T HAVE IT!" Dipper yelled annoyed and mad at the same time.
"I know you do! You had it and never leave without it!" Bill yelled back to Dipper. Bill walked up to Dipper, picked him up by his collar again, then threw him against the wall. That had to hurt since the walls were made of iron.
I saw Dipper trying not to show pain.
"Stop hurting him!" I yelled as I jumped on Bill's back. Bill grabbed me by my hair and threw me out of the room.
"You two need to be separated." He said with a evil laugh. Bill walked out the room, clicked a button, then shut the door so hard it cracked. He also locked the door. I peeked through the crack in the door to see the walls slowly closing in on Dipper. I tried to open the door but then Bill threw me into another cell.
"DIPPER! ARE YOU OK?!" I yelled at the wall between us.
"Yeah, the walls stopped closing in, but it's a little cramped, in starting to get claustrophobic in here." Dipper's voice was a little muffled by the wall. At least I knew he was ok. I wondered if he still had a fever. I wiped my brow, but then pulled back after I burned my hand.
"What the-?" I put my hand on my forehead to feel my head burning up.
Oh great!
Suddenly I heard a girl's voice. She was yelling for help.
"Madaya?" I asked on the other side of me.
"MABEL, IS THAT YOU?" It was Madaya. She was in the next cell. I ran over to the other side and yelled back.
"Are you ok?!" I asked Madaya.
"Yeah, good thing he didn't do anything to me." She responded. Good thing she's alright. But what about everyone else?
Dipper's POV 
The room was smaller. I felt insecure, alone, and shaken. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I lied down in the corner. I closed my eyes. I wasn't that tired, but I needed some good rest. I heard the door open again. I ignored it and flipped over till I was facing the wall.
"Ready to tell me Pinetree?" Bill asked me. I ignored him again. He kicked me, I didn't move. He kicked me harder, and still got nothing out of me. I flipped around only to see and feel Bill kick me in the stomach. I lost all my breath. "That's what you get for ignoring me, and it will be a lot worse if you don't tell me where the journal is." Bill sounded more angry than usual, I didn't talk to him, I held my stomach and breathed heavily. Maybe things will be better in the morning. I slowly fell asleep with Bill standing right there.
AN: I hope you like it because I am working on it the best I can. Please no mean comments.
NOTICE ME SEMPAI!
Ahem, we'll see you later, by peeplz!