Bill's Nightmare Realm

AN: Madaya Wheeler might read this so if you do THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!
Back to the story

Stan's POV
Dipper fainted, and I turned around and Mabel did too. After all I think Mabel went through a lot so I think her passing out was only natural, maybe.

As for Dipper, well he just stared at Bill with yellow glowing eyes. I tried to stall him long enough for Dipper to get away but that didn't work.

Bill let go of Dipper and he fell to the floor. Blue strings of light wrapped around his neck, arms, hands, legs, and feet. Bill was using him as a puppet!
"Bill, STOP! Why can't you just leave the kid alone?!" I yelled to him

"Well I need a living vessel and HEY why not Pinetree, after all he is the smartest of all of you." Bill said.

"Why didn't you possess him?" I asked.
"That would be no fun, would it?" Bill said evilly.

He made Dipper move to the door, he tried to go down stairs but fell. I knew Dipper was unconscious but I saw him gag and choke on the string around his neck. I felt bad for him.

Mabel woke up with a questioning look on her face. Wendy told her everything as Soos and I ran down stairs after Dipper. Dipper was cruelly thrown back and forth by the string around his neck. He was like being hung.

I jumped on Bill and punched him. He snapped his fingers turning the strings on Dipper into chains, which were on FIRE! Dipper woke up and screamed.
"OW OW OW! WHY AROUND MY NECK *cough* *gag* OW!" Dipper screamed weakly.

I grabbed the chain around Dipper's neck and tried to pull it off but burned my hand.

"Don't worry Bro Bro! I get exactly what we need!" Mabel said as she ran down stairs. Bill quickly used Dipper to hit her. They started fighting.

"STOP RUINING MY PLANS SHOOTING STAR!" Bill yelled

"Then stop messing with my brother." Mabel mumbled.

They punched, kicked, and hit each other until-.
CREEEEEK! I heard something moving. It was a book shelf, HEADING STRAIGHT FOR DIPPER AND MABEL!

I ran trying to get there to push them out of the way but then. CRASH! I was too late. It hit the floor, onto Dipper and Mabel.

Mabel's POV
"Ow!" I yelled. I was in the basement. The portal was off and I ran into the room with it. I was trying to lure Bill in here then turn it on so he would get sucked up!

"Come back here!" Bill yelled making Poor DippingSauce follow. I flipped the switch and ran forward so I wouldn't get sucked into it.

Suddenly a giant blue lightning bolt came out of it. Me and Dipper began to fly towards it.

Stanford's POV
I fell asleep, when I woke up to a huge boom. I saw Mabel and Dipper flying towards the portal.

I ran over and turned it of. The rift must be more powerful now! "Stanford my good pal, ugh the nice act is awful! Where's the rift?!" Bill yelled.

"I will never tell!" I replied
"UGH I'll get it eventually!" Then he left. The rift was cracked and it was bigger.

Dipper's POV
Good thing Bill left. But Ford looked worried. I decided to leave him alone. I explained everything that happened to Stan. I didn't want him worrying.

Grunkle Ford and I went outside and sat down in the grass and talked about what happened lately. Ford asked me to be his apprentice and stay in Gravity falls with him, I accepted and before I could ask if Mabel could too, Mabel heard the whole thing.

"YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME!" She yelled crying. "MABEL WAIT!" I yelled but it was too late.

Ford was holding the rift. "Hold on Dipper, look." He said as he showed me the crack. A bird then swooped down and knocked it out of his hand.

But then I heard a crash, and saw
the rift broke! Bill got loose and I didn't know where Mabel went!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!" Bill laughed as he shot lasers around us. "Pinetree and Sixer! My two favorite people!" He said sarcastically.

I hid behind Grunkle Ford. Ford didn't notice me there. "I can finally get rid of you once and for all!" He yelled.

He had blue fire surrounding purple lightning bolt in his hand before he threw it at Ford. Ford dodged without a problem leaving me there. It hit me and I let out a painful screech.

"DIPPER, NO!" Ford yelled to me as Bill lifted me off the floor.

"Now I can do some real damage." He said creepily. He put glowing blue hand cuffs on me and pulled me through the air as Ford was yelling for me.

I screamed as loud as I could but nothing happened.

Mabel's POV

I woke up hearing Dipper scream. I remembered how mean He was being to me but maybe I overreacted.

I ran back to the mystery shack to see the sky was ripped and red. Grunkle Ford was on the floor crying.
"GRUNKLE FORD! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled to him.

"Bill t-took h-h-him." He said between sniffles. "Who?!" I asked "D-D-Dipper." He said. Out of nowhere Bill came back.

"I forgot about shooting star!" He said slyly as he grabbed my hand and flew high above the ground.

"LET ME GO YOU JERK!" I yelled.
"Listen, I need you and Pinetree, it's a secret though." He said sternly. He threw me in a cave.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my now scraped elbow.

"Oh come on, you can't be that weak!" Bill yelled to me.

"MABEL!" I heard someone yell to me.
It was Dipper! He's ok! That's good but Bill suddenly picked is both up with his ''powers' and threw us in two different directions.

"Ow!" Dipper and I yelled at the same time.

"What's up now Dorito." Dipper asked annoyed.

"WHY AM I ALWAYS CALLED-Ahem- Well you see the world is coming to an end, and well you know, I just wanna get rid of you." He said awkwardly.
"WHAT!" I screamed. "There is TONS of innocent lives you're just going to kill!" Dipper yelled really worried.

"I've been stuck in that decaying place for over a thousand years! Let's see how you like it!" Bill yelled growing really big. His yellow triangle body now turned red. The world was shifting sideways!

Dipper and I fell against the cave wall, it was rocky. "BILL STOP!" Dipper and I yelled at the same time.

"Now, THE WORLD WILL PAY!" Bill yelled as the world, or just Gravity Falls flew into the rip in the sky. The sky was orange.

There was lightning every where. Trees were set on fire and the grass seemed to die. The end of the world.