Mabel Time

Mabel's POV
I walked around Wendy's house to every window. I needed to see if Wendy's bedroom had a window so she could let me in. I finally saw her and banged on her window. She woke and and opened the window. "Mabel? What are you doing here, it's like 2 in the morning?" Wendy asked sleepily. "Wendy! The shapeshifter escaped and came here! We need to do something, like set a trap!!!" I yelled back to her forgetting to keep my voice down.
"SHH! You might wake my family up." Wendy whispered back. "Sorry..." I quietly apologized. I told her what the shapeshifter turned into when it entered so we knew what to look for. Wendy let me come in to help OF COURSE!
"So let's get started......" Wendy told me as we went looking through her house.
Dipper's POV
I woke up in the mystery shack late at night. I had a headache and wondered if maybe the shapeshifter was just my dream. I went downstairs to see Grunkle Ford and Stan in the same spots, but I didn't see Mabel. Maybe just in the kitchen making Mabel Juice for the morning like always. I walked into the kitchen but didn't see her. I thought of all the places she could be. I started pacing back and forth in the kitchen. Suddenly I felt a pain in my left foot. I looked down and saw I stepped on a little piece of glass. I looked up and saw a broken window and now I realized that it couldn't of been a dream. Mabel must of went out by herself! She might get injured! But I could go looking for her with one of my feet all bloody so I decided to go out after I cleaned up my wound on my foot.
Mabel's POV
So we know the shapeshifter probably changed form so Wendy and I grabbed weapons. Wendy grabbed her axe and I grabbed a crossbow! I didn't even know she had one! Is it legal for me to have this? ANYWAY, we crept around looking for the shapeshifter but found nothing. We decided to look in the basement. However when we entered, the door shut and everything turned white  and I seemed to be in a hospital bed.