Solve the riddle

The portal materialized, where Homura came in with her wings and black dress. She was amazed with all the destruction of the great hall.

"Homura-chan? HERE! PLEASE!"

Homura followed the call, going through a mountain of rubble. Soon found Nagisa next to Mami, who was lying on the floor. "Tomoe-san?!"

Nagisa looked at Homura, was in tears. "PLEASE! HELP HER!"

Homura saw that Mami had a grievous wound on the right shoulder, was pale and unconscious. The soul gem was on her belly and had a faint glow. She hurried over and measured the fallen girl's pulse. She gave a breath of relief. "She's alive, but must have lost a lot of blood. What happened?"

Nagisa tearfully replied. "I got here and she was fighting against your children. They hurt her. I managed to drive them away, but it was too late. Uuuuuu..." She began to sob.

"She'll be fine." Homura invoked her crown-shaped soul gem, shining as ever. While using the gem to heal the wound of Mami, she noticed that Nagisa watched intently. "This injury... appears to be a bite."

Nagisa looked away. "Yes. One of the children attacked her from behind. Mami struggled, but could not get it out, it was horrible."

"Strange." Homura examined if Mami had no other wounds.

"What?" Nagisa asked.

"My children chew, they don't hold things with a bite." Homura analyzed. Near where Mami was down, there was another pool of blood. Between the pool and Mami, there were drops of blood along the way, indicating that she has moved or been moved. Nagisa had no trace of blood in her magical girl outfit or in her mouth. "But I'll try to figure out which one did it."

Homura then purified the gem of Mami with her. Finally, Mami was surrounded by a violet light and disappeared.

Nagisa was still worried. "What happened to her?"

The gem of Homura returned to its place of origin. "Like I said, she lost a lot of blood. Fortunately, her gem was keeping her alive. She'll wake up tomorrow in her apartment, a little unwell, but she'll recover."

"Ah, that's great. Thank you. Thank you Homura-chan." Nagisa said relieved and smiling.

In response, Homura came with a questioning look.

Nagisa realized. "Ah! No. I swear I didn't bring her here. I don't know how Mami recovered her memories or discovered this place. I swear!"

Homura looked around, then to the ceiling. "I believe you."

Despite Homura's response, Nagisa did not relax. "Where were you? Had to solve a problem?"

Homura still looking around. "Yes and it was solved."

"It was Madoka, wasn't it? She recovered her memories?"

Homura looked back at Nagisa and smiled. "It was Madoka, yes, but I stopped her."

Nagisa replied with a smile that soon faded. Then pursed her lips and looked at the rubble. "A lot has happened this night."

"Yes."

"But I think everything will be fine now." Nagisa joined hands in the form of a prayer, with a more cheerful expression. "We overcame this because you're right Homura-chan."

Homura stared at a point in space. "We..."

"Yes! I know Madoka, she really wanted to come back and you are attending her request." Nagisa was thrilled. "I support you, I've said it. If you need me for anything."