Epilogue

No. It did not match.

A dark and humid tunnel, dimly lit by fluorescent lamps. The gray concrete walls were accompanied by long metal tubes. The air was heavy, almost suffocating.

It did not match. Not at all. Not with the visual of that magical girl.

A white dress with blue details, where her great skirt reached the feet, Victorian fashion. Following the same color style, she wore a mitre, which rested on her long ash-blond hair. Like her silver circular soul gem in her collar, her olive green eyes sparkled, confused.

It did not match. She knew that, but there was a more pertinent question.

How did I get here?

Oriko Mikuni searched her recent memory, but without finding answers. To make matters worse, there was no apparent way out, not even a hint of an access to the outdoors.

This place looks like it is subterranean.

Seeing no option, she decided to explore the place, following the metal tubes.

[Someone there?]

Her telepathic calls did not get a response. If she was in magical girl garments, it could be a combat situation, her family could be in danger. However, she could not feel the presence of magic or miasma.

Oriko continued through the tunnel to its end. However, she did not expect what she would find next.

She had arrived in a huge gallery. The ceiling was so high that the light from the lamps on the walls did not reach there. In terms of square meters, Oriko had no idea, could only imagine what reason for such space.

In one of the gallery walls was written in bold letters with white paint:

MITAKIHARA 02

"So I'm still in the city." Oriko told herself.

Then a movement catches her eye. A small white creature ran past her.

Oriko recognized the creature immediately. "Kyuubey!"

Even being close to the girl, Kyuubey completely ignored the calling, as if she was not there.

So Oriko smiled, now she knew what was happening.

Less apprehensive, she tried to follow Kyuubey, who was entering another tunnel that was in the gallery.

It did not take long to find the other end of that tunnel. Like the previous, this also ended in a gallery, but there was something else...

Oriko gasped.

In the middle of the gallery was a large prism, floating and rotating, of transparent amber color. Inside there was a girl standing, who appeared to be asleep or unconscious.

The girl had very long hair, her locks are accommodated as best they could within the prism. It was difficult to discern the colors due to the blending with the color of the prism, but Oriko was sure that the two bows that tied the hair of the girl and the dress were white, like her own magical girl clothing. But the dress of the girl was more revealing compared with what Oriko was wearing, especially in the legs, where it was possible to see small wings on her shoes.

Seeing the five gems in the chest, Oriko had no doubt that she was a magical girl too.

There was a much smaller prism, also of amber color, which orbited the bigger one. It seemed to have something inside, but Oriko could not tell what it was at that distance.

Above the large prism sat a dark globe of similar size, which was also floating or could be hanging from the ceiling. There was several metallic branches protruding from its top.