Chapter 2

A/N: Hi everyone!  Feel free to vote, comment or ask any questions! Enjoy! 

Luckily Professor White was in a good mood today and let my tardiness slide. All eyes were on me as I frantically scanned the room for an open seat. My face began to heat up from embarrassment as I quickly shuffled to the farthest side of the room where there was an empty easel. Today's class ended up being a deeper look on your alien character. So we were allowed to spend the next three hours fully developing our aliens, which I was thankful for since mine still wasn't finished.

Professor White had a slight obsession with the "Lord of the Rings Trilogy " and played the soundtrack in the background. "May it be" by Enya was the first to pop up on random. I smiled slightly and let the relaxing music surround me while I worked.

I added a light green tint to my alien's skin and made his scales more translucent. I shaded in his armor and filled in the alchemist designs with a light neon blue. Looking my creature over I decided he needed something to make him stand out more and give him more character. Using the same light neon blue, I made his eyes slightly fiery and made the same fire come out of his nostrils and fingertips. I had to say, I was pretty satisfied with the outcome of my creation, and it didn't end up being a complete disaster like I thought it would be.

As I worked on my alien a nagging little voice in the back of my head kept whispering anxious thoughts to me.

Who was that man? Why does he call himself the Doctor? Surely he must have a name... unless he doesn't want anyone to know his name because he's some crazed psychopath! I shook my head. No anxious thoughts! I scolded myself. You have better things to worry about; like what kind of guy Maia is trying to set you up with this time. I winced at the thought and pushed all unwanted thoughts out of my head as I tried to remain focused on my artwork.

~

Five hours later and I was free for the next three days with absolutely no classes. The only downside though was that I had about six hours worth of homework to do, the majority of it being artwork, so I couldn't really complain.

I trudged down the stairs of my school and headed back to my apartment. Upon rounding the corner I stopped dead in my tracks.

Where the hell did that come from?

Standing in the middle of the sidewalk was a blue police box? The kind that you would find in London, but I was pretty sure they didn't have those around anymore.

I walked up to it cautiously.

What was it doing here? It definitely wasn't here this morning. Was this someone's idea of a prank? Maybe it was a cardboard box or something...

I tentatively knocked on it. It was solid wood.

I continued to examine the police box in puzzlement. Sadly the doors were locked so I couldn't see what was inside. After a few moments I gave up on it and continued down the street to my apartment. I opened the door and flipped on the lights.

"SURPRISE!"

"Oh my god!" I screamed grasping my chest as it beat a million times a minute. Danae and Maia burst into a fit of giggles. "How the hell did you guys get in here? The door was locked!"

"Molly let us in." Danae answered innocently.

I made a mental note to scold my roommate later. "Ok... but why sit in here with the lights off?"

"We knew you were going to be home soon and we decided to scare you." Maia smiled evilly.

I glared at them "You guys know how that I scare easily."