Chapter 21

I awoke the next morning to a loud pounding at my door. "Go away!" I mumbled before nuzzling back into my pillow.

"Claire! I told you to be up and ready by nine! It is now 9:30!" A loud Scottish accent hollered.

A small smirk tugged at my lips. "Well, I was smart enough to lock the door. I'll come out in an hour! I need sleep." I called back.

"Oh no you don't! You're getting up right now whether you like it or not!" Her knocking and shouts stopped, giving me peace and quiet once again.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as I slowly started to drift into a peaceful slumber that is until the new noise.

"Amy, why can't you just let her sleep?" I heard the Doctor say from outside the door.

"Because she promised that she'd be up by nine, besides I need to get her ready. Now open the door before I decide to do it."

The familiar buzzing of the sonic filled the air as the door clicked open. I buried myself deeper in my blankets. She's not getting away with it that easily.

The lights flipped on and I quickly pulled the blanket over my head and scrunched myself up in a tiny ball. "Go away..."

"I'm sorry, Claire. Amy, please just let her sleep for another hour. You know you won't get her up." The Doctor said.

"I know I won't get her up, but that doesn't mean you can't." I could hear the evil smirk in her voice, which was probably matching the one plastered on her face. She better not.

"Amy, no. I will not have anything to do with this." The Doctor protested. I could hear him trying to leave the room as Amy threatened him.

"I will tell her, don't even think that I won't." I heard Amy threaten. Tell me what?

The Doctor sighed before mumbling 'fine.' I felt the bed sink as someone sat on the edge of it.

"Claire Bear..." The Doctor sang.

"No!" I protested.

His hand gently shook me. "Come on, Claire Bear, it's time to get up."

I didn't budge. I heard him sigh in annoyance before his arms wrapped around me. He tried lifting me up, but I made sure to cling to the bed for dear life.

"Really?" He asked in annoyance.

A chuckle escaped my lips. At this point I was fully awake I just wanted to annoy the crap out of him and see if he'd give up.

He jumped off the bed and tried pulling me out by my feet like in Freaky Friday, but I made sure to cling to the headboard.

"My god, Claire, really?"

I tried really hard to stifle my laugh, but alas I erupted into a fit of giggles.

"You're doing this on purpose now aren't you?" The Doctor asked.

"Maybe..."

"Ok, no more Mr. Nice Guy." He grunted.

I let out a squeak of surprise when he pounced on top of me. "Doctor! What the hell are you doing?" He wrapped all four of his limbs around me and buried his face in my shoulder.

"Get up." He ordered.

"Well I can't exactly get up with you on top of me." I argued.

He then licked the side of my face. I gasped and quickly pushed him away. "AHH! Oh hell no, that's it. I'm up, I'm up." I stumbled out of bed, the Doctor laughing at me the whole time.