Part 2

*the next week*
I was playing my guitar in my room, took me the longest time to figure out how to actually make myself visible and now I can say I can do it at will, when I heard a car door and voices outside. I went to the window and watched a young couple carry their bags to the house and the man tore down the police tape. I didn't know my house was up for auction. I just died last week people. Show a little more respect. Maybe this couple will be interesting. I went downstairs and watched them silently.
"I can't believe we got this place for that price." The girl was saying as she flopped down on the couch.
"Well that father and son were murdered right where you're sitting so....." I cringed at the memory and expected her to jump out of her skin but no. She turns over all the cushions checking for blood. This woman.......
"I'm gonna go check out the rooms. I heard everyone's scared of the son's room. Is this place haunted or was he just into scary things?" The guy shrugs and she bounds up the stairs two at a time and I quickly returned to my room to watch her. She pushes open the creaky door and walks into my room. She shivers and her breath comes out in a little cloud. "D-Damn its cold in here." But she looks around to my dismay and was very invasive of my stuff. Why not have some fun with her? I slammed the door shut and she jumps slightly. Then I made the lights go haywire and what does she do?
"Awesome!" Alright I can't take this anymore. I tapped her shoulder and she spins around. I glared at her and ran a hand through my hair.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why did you buy a murder house?! You should be terrified and running for the hills right now. Not saying awesome." I crossed my arms and she stares at me.
"Well Mr. Ghost I'm sorry we bought your house. But we're not leaving. We have a baby on the way and I'm not moving again." Damnit woman! Get the fuck out of my house already! I let out a frustrated huff and opened the door.
"Get out of my room. Now." I push her out and slammed the door again. A baby? So I'm gonna have to deal with some little brat running around? Oh Hell no.