Part 10

Jeremy's POV~ *5 years later*
I'm so glad I'm 19 now so me and Jake don't have to be secretive anymore. Yes he's 29 and there's still the 10 year gap but hey I'm not a minor anymore so all good right? Andy has a cute blond Juliet and Ashley has a girl which Andy was surprised at.
"She looks pretty good for someone you picked up at a bar."
"I didn't-....she's not from a-....." Andy laughs.
"Has the manwhore finally changed his ways and settled down?"
"Fuck off!" He shoves him and Andy laughs again. I smiled and Jake whispers in my ear.
"You look cute when you smile." I blushed and he chuckled.
"So who's the girl?"
"I don't know Andy why don't you let her talk?" He rolls his eyes and she says her name is Tyler. Then said her parents wanted a boy. That explains it. Then came the question where'd he get her.
"I actually approached him."
"Wow Ashley."
I sighed and pulled Jake out of the house. "Can we go somewhere?" Jake nods and leads me off somewhere.

"This is my favorite place in town." It was an music store that sold vinyl and CDs. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"C'mon I wanna show you some good music."

"If it's what you listen to in your room then I know all about your music taste Jeremy."

"That was only one side. The metal side."

I pulled out a classical vinyl and went to a record player.

"I love classical music."

"Should've known since you've been classically trained." I nodded and handed him the headphones.