Part 9

~Jake's POV~
We're going back to Jeremy's today and I'm extremely excited. I can't wait to hold him again. Haven't done it since he was four. I love him so much it actually hurts to be away from him. And cue the sappy music. I'm such a hopeless romantic*^*
"Jake you ready?" Andy calls up the stairs and I finished fixing my hair and make up. Andy has so much of it I swear he's a girl. Kidding kidding.
"Yeah just a sec!" I yelled back and readjusted Andy's oversized clothes on me. I'm not 6'3 or close to it like him so they're a little big on me. I sighed and ran downstairs.
"Whoa where's the fire Jacob?"
"What?"
"Nothing."
"We all ready?" Ashley asks and me and Andy nodded. "Let's head 'em up move 'em out." So we all walked over to Jeremy's house and I waited back until they got Jeremy outside. When they do he just kinda stares at me in bewilderment.
"H-Hi." I stuttered while blushing, suddenly turning into a shy person.
"What the-?!....How the-?!....But you're-.....you died!"
"Yeah."
"14 fucking years ago and now you're-.....what the actual fuck is going on here?!"
"To put it simply? Black magic." Jeremy nods slightly and walks towards me. I smiled a little and he just stares at me.
"You're still my friend right?" I tried not to look disappointed.
"Yeah. Friends." He smiles and hugs me. I hugged back but frowned a little. Friends. That's all I'll be to him probably. Just a friend.

*******
Maybe we're more then just friends. Jeremy is giving me very mixed signals here. First he says we're friends then he gets all cuddly with me when we're watching a movie. Then when it's over he gets up and we're just friends again. Alright I can't take this madness anymore. I need to know if he really likes me back. When he sits down again I pulled him close and whispered in his ear.
"I love you." His face goes beet red and he won't look me in the eye. Is that a yes or no?
"I-I love you too." Yes! "But you're 24 and I'm only 14. You're gonna be a serious pedophile. That's a 10 year gap."
"Funny how that turned out." I say heartbrokenly and put space between us.
"But when I'm 18 it shouldn't be a problem should it? It's legal then right?"
I shrugged and Ashley looks guilty.
"Better planning on my part could've avoided this. You don't age when you're dead obviously so I could've waited till Jinxx was 18 or whatever and then brought Jake back." Jeremy went and hugged his friend.
"It's not your fault Ashley. I appreciate what you did for me."
"What about me? That hole didn't dig itself!" Andy proclaims and Jeremy laughs.
"Thank you Andy."
"You're welcome. Where's my hug?" He pouts and Jeremy hugs him.
"Better drama queen?" Ashley asks and Andy crosses his arms.
"Oh fuck off Princess."
"I am the best motherfucking princess you ever seen. Give me respect peasant!" We all started laughing. This is gonna be fun.