Do You Still Love Me

I spent two hours trying to find Artemis  but I just couldn't find her. She seemed to have disappeared off of the face of the earth. I mean camp wasn't that big but still finally I decided to visit the hunters cabin to see if any of them had seen her. I was nearing the hunters cabin and as I was about to knock on the door when I was tackled to the ground. I had my eyes closed but I knew someone was on top of me. I was ready feel a punch land on my face but it never came I instead felt the softness of a kiss on my lips. I thought it was Artemis so I kissed her back. Then I pulled back and opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes instead of Artemis I saw Annabeth instantly I freaked out and almost yelled " Annabeth why did you do that I have a girlfriend". She said back "we'll you don't seem to love her anymore since you kissed me back" . "It was a mistake I thought you were Artemis ". "so now our relationship was a mistake" by this point we were practically yelling at each other and we were standing up now. I told her " you broke up with me and that means you can't kiss me on the lips anymore or do anything that signifies we are together". " Annabeth we are no longer a couple we aren't together we are just friends". By this point Annabeth was crying " but Percy I still love you ". I shook my head and said " Annabeth I'm sorry I don't love you anymore you broke my heart I can't ever return your love for me I'm sorry Annabeth but we are done". After that Annabeth ran away crying. I hung my head and continued my search for Artemis. I went back to the hunters cabin and knocked on the door. And Thalia answered she hugged me then punched me "hey seaweed brain where have you been," I Told her what happened to me while I was gone the first thing she said was " you know Artemis is going to kill you for being gone for so long" "I know,where is she by the way."I asked. "Probably in the forest bawling here eyes out" Thalia replied. "Ok thanks thals"I headed out of the cabin to find Artemis.

*Steps out to face the angry mob
"He..hey guys" *crowd eyes him warily
"Okay I'm sorry it's been forever but I slipped up I'm not punished anymore but still I know I haven't been giving you guys the update I promised but I really need to focus on school because I'm in high school now so sorry but I will keep updating"