Chapter 4) Vlad

~Danny~
My day started just like yesterday's. I arrived at the Mystery Shack expecting Mable to come running up, but nobody greeted me. That's strange.
I go up to the twin's bedroom to find them talking. "Um... Hi?" I said unsure what to do.
     "Danny, can we go to the library?" Dipper asked as if I would say no.
      "Sure. Why not? Is that okay, Mable?"I responded.
   "Maybe we can stop by my girlfriend's places!" Mable screamed.
    "Okay then we're going back into town." Candy and Grenda kinda make me nervous, but why not?
   After a twenty minute bus ride, we arrived at the library. The place looked like it hadn't been used in ages. Dipper looked around for an hour while Mable  and I messed around. We made paper hats and played one word stories. In a hour Dipper found nothing and decided that we should leave.
~Dipper~
Ugh! Even after an hour I couldn't find anything about the ghost dog or the ghost boy! I realized that it was unfair to Mable and Danny to sit through my endless searching, so I stopped for today.
   We start to walk out of the library when I see a glowing green dog walk towards a creepy pawn shop. Mable must of saw it too because she ran towards it. "Mable  stop! Come back!" Danny shouted. We started to run after her. The side walk was empty except for a middle aged man wearing a tux standing off to the side.
   Mable  ran right into him and landed in her knees. She probably skinned her knee or leg. I ran up to Mable asking her if she was okay, but Danny looked the man right in the eyes and said, "Vlad." Danny said with so much hate.
"Daniel! I had no clue you be here." Vlad said everything so friendly. Why does Danny not like him?
"Um...Danny? Mable's hurt." I said trying to get his attention.
He immediately focused back on us. "Oh. Um... I have a first ad kit here. Let me get it out."
He pulled out a first ad kit like the type you would see on a bus. Vlad said sorry so many times, I was sick of him. After Danny was done treating Mable's  cut, he turned his attention back to Vlad.
"What are you doing here?" Danny growled. I swore that his eyes went bright green. Unnatural green.
     "Daniel, I'm on official mayor business." Vlad said too calmly.
    "What might that be? Getting rid of my dad? Having my mom fall in love with you?" Danny said with too much hatred.
   "Danny, can we go to Candy's now?" Mable asked innocently.
    Danny face soften. "Sure." He said as if tired. He started to walk away with Maple and I took one last look at Vlad. He seemed to have a lot of money. His white hair was back in a pony tail thing while his blue eyes looked angrily, but caring at Danny.
Mable  and I kept on trying to ask Danny more questions about Vlad, but Danny would shake his head and say nothing. We ended up going back to the Mystery Shack.
    We went back to our room. "Danny? Can you just answer this one question?" I asked. He nodded. "What's going on between you and Vlad?"
      "Let's just say, he likes my Mom and wants my Dad out of the picture." Danny said in deep thought.
    I decided to stop asking questions. Danny's life is messed up. Almost as much as my summer. His parents are ghost hunters that live in a town haunted  by ghosts. Plus, a dude who wants to mess up his life even more.