Chapter 12) Missing

~Dani~
I keep on thinking about the fight I had with Dipper. I mean.... Really that's all I'm thinking about. Should I apologize or wait for him to or what?
Bill and Vlad in one town just great. I see the that the twins and Danny made up. Sam fell asleep on Mabel's bed.
        "Dipper, what exactly is Bill?" I asked.
         "I don't exactly know, but I have some theories." Dipper pulled out his journal and plopped down next to Danny.
After a few minutes of Dipper speaking gibberish and flipping few pages, I fell into a deep sleep.
~Sam~
     While Dipper was talking to Danny, Mabel started braiding Danny's hair. It was almost cute how he was treating the twins. He seemed to listening to Dipper's expansions. I lost track of it after the second sentence.
          Bill. Vlad. Two people or things that ruined two lives and now is ruining both together at once.
           We only have a week left. Well... At least for us. Mabel and Dipper have a couple weeks more. Amity Park is one of those towns that start and end earlier than most.
I look at Danny again. He's falling asleep. Again. I thought about waking him, but I thought he deserved a good nights sleep. Mabel didn't realize and kept on braiding his hair.
I wanted to laugh at the scene, but before I could the door bell rang. Danny blinked and woke up.
"I'll get it." I said while rolling my eyes.
I walked down the stairs to see Danny's Dad talking to Stan.
        "Is Danny here?" Danny's Dad asked.
"Um.. Yeah, I'll get him." I said while walking up stairs.
Crash!
          I ran up stairs with Stan and Mr. Fenton trailing behind me. When we entered the attic, we found it a complete mess. The nightstand was on it's side and the bedsheets were all over the floor. Danny, Dipper and Mabel were no where in sight. I saw Dani  unconscious under a blanket. 
         What happened here? Where are they?!
~Danny~
          My last memory was of the door bell ringing and Sam getting up together it. Then a dark shape, Dipper and Mabel screaming, finally a pain that never seemed to stop.  Even my stomach hurts like there's no tomorrow.
My hands chained behind my back and I feel something metal around my right leg. I looked around looking for any sign of the twins. Nothing. Just pitch black. The place smells musty like a wet newspaper.
I tried to get up, but the pain was too unbearable. It was like trying to get up after taking too many punches. Sadly, I know that feeling only too well.
I wanted to cry out, but my throat was too dry. My lungs felt like they were on fire. When my voice finally did come out it was like a wheeze. "Dipper? Mabel?"
I felt a liquid drip from my mouth. Blood? Spit? I don't even want to know.
I have no clue no clue how long I've been in here, but I have to get out.
~ Dipper~
My last memory was of a dark shadow coming out of no where, pain like no other and Danny's ectoplasmic ray. Maybe I'm dead. I never knew the thought of being dead can be so calming. Also, why does death hurt this much?
My right cheek hurt, it must of had some bruise. My lungs were on fire as if I was breathing freshly burned ashes.
        I couldn't help it, I started coughing uncontrollably. I heard a groan in the background. Mabel?
         Oh. No. I mean I don't want her to be in this terrible place or if that's what you can call it.  I couldn't even see my own hand, much less a person next to me. I hope it's a person. No. It's definitely Mabel. I know that I-don't-want- to- wake-up groan anywhere.
         Trying to think of the details that might give me a clue why we were here, I started pacing. I don't care if I can't see a thing, I need to pace.
        All that went through my mind was, what happened to the others?
~Jack Fenton (Danny's Dad)~
      I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know Sam is keeping my from something. I mean, where's Danny? I called him, but he didn't answer. That was a hour ago. I went to check if he's okay and I think he might be.... No. I have to keep my hopes up. I won't tell Maddie until tomorrow. I shouldn't worry her yet about this. Maybe Danny got lost in the woods?
Maybe Vlady could help! The Northwests seem like fun people, but really don't seem like the helpful type.
Stan seems a little bit pale and mumbling stuff to himself. I don't know what to say to the poor guy. I'm pretty sure that he's not their actual parent. I think some great uncle?
I don't know. It's not important right now. The only important thing now is finding Danny. I hate to admit. Danny's missing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for a while! All my teachers gave us double the homework last week and like none this week. Plus, some writers block has been stopping me too.
If you got any ideas, questions or anything else helpful or unhelpful, please comment it.