Chapter 30) What People?

~Dipper~

I've never been in Amity Park until today, but it still saddens me to see it like this. Cars are broken and are everywhere. Broken lampposts and fire hydrants are left there without anyone to worry. A town that many people grew up in and are living in is destroyed. A question stays with me, what happened to all of those people.

I've never seen Danny so determined. Well, I haven't known Danny long, but seriously. I knew that there was no changing his mind.

         "What do you think happened to all of those people?" I wondered.

            "What people?" Questioned Mabel.

            "Exactly. You're right Dipper. Where is everyone? Even in a apocalypse I would probably see people. Or at least in movies." Danny answered.

I frowned at his words. The place looked more like after math of a big party rather than an apocalypse. Trash, fallen lamp posts and other pieces of junk were everywhere.

"Sooooo? Do we have a plan?" Asked Mabel.

"It's always a bad idea to make a plan. It always get ruined, especially when you don't know what you're facing. " Sam reasoned.

"I guess, maybe a plan could just be to fight?" Mabel said.

"Maybe, fighting seems like a good idea until you get there. Maybe the villain challenges you to a chess match or moving boxes. " Danny answered.

Sam snorted, "You sound like Tucker."

Danny laughed. "I guess so. Where is Tucker? We are in Amity Park and all...."

                 Sam frowned. "You're right. Where is he?"

                  Mabel rolled her eyes. "I thought we went over this. There is nobody."

"Are we even in Amity Park?" I questioned. "I mean we don't know a lot about the Dreamscape and...."

"We might not be in Amity Park!" Screamed Mabel. 

                   I frowned. "Right now it doesn't matter if we're in Amity Park or not. We need to get back to Gravity Falls."

                  Danny furred his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" He sounded really mad, maybe offended.

                   "Our families are there and they're probably worrying about us." I explained carefully as I could.

                 Danny pouted then shrugged. "He's right, Danny. We don't need others to worry about us." Sam chimed in. 

            We walked in silence for five or ten minutes. No one seemed like they wanted to talk. The silence stopped until the wind picked up. Pieces of trash blew around at speeds that could kill you.I knew my Big Dipper birthmark was showing, but I doubted that anyone could see.

              "What's going on?" Whimpered Mabel.

Dani's laugh echoed through the streets. It was chaotic and evil laugh that I couldn't imagine coming from Dani. Dani wasn't exactly the sweetest person to me, but she wasn't evil.

"Dani! Dani!" Danny yelled.

"Guess again, kid."  'Dani' replied from an unseen location.

             "Bill, this isn't funny." He yelled.

           "It is, but you just don't find it funny."

             Danny two blue rings appeared around Danny. He was the most angry I ever saw him. Even in the dreamscape he wasn't this angry. I was honestly scared.

                 "Fine. I'm guessing you want a fight." Danny yelled back.

                Dani, no Bill finally stepped into view. "No not really, but I will take you on. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in a while. Sorry for the short chapter. Is most people happy with Dani being possessed?

Thank you so much for the votes and comments! No promises for the next update, sorry!