Chapter 24) Dipper Phantom (part 2)

This chapter is going to be long. Maybe by next weekend I will update again. Hopefully this will make up for not updating in a while. I have I B- in language arts now! I just have to survive a less than week than the marking period is over!
This chapter might be confusing with the pov switching a lot. I had to re-read my own book to figure out what's going on, so in other words if you have questions or ideas I'll answer them the best I can. 
Please comment!
Danny Fenton~
      "Hello? Anyone there? Come on Phantom this isn't funny!" I called out for the millionth time.
Great. Just great. Just in case you forgot all about me, I'm in the middle of the dreamscape all alone! Okay, I'm not usually clingy, but it would be probably nice for another human being with me. Does s ghost count as human or they a whole other thing? Doesn't matter right now. If it has a human shape then I'm okay with it being around.
I know people say stay in one place if you get lost, but this might be an exception. If a bunch of things are after you then it might not be a good idea to stay in one place.
~Dipper~
Everything is just great. Lost in the woods with a ghost inside my head. Just great.             
          "Danny, you know Fenton, is probably wondering the woods or....." Sam started, but couldn't seem to continue the sentence. The options hung in the air like fog.
Dani patted her back in a sisterly fashion. "We'll find. Don't worry." Dani told her kindly. Sam nodded unsure. Mabel was strangely quiet, but gave reassuring nods and smiles.
Can you help us at all?
Nope.  I think.  Maybe if.....nah
         What?
         It would never work.
        Tell me. I'm not a mind reader. Is it possible to whine in your thoughts? Because that's pretty much what I did.
Okay bear with me. It might be really painful or weird, so don't freak.
What do you mean by painful? At least tell me your train of thought!
He was right. Things did get really really weird. My stomach felt like it's been flipped inside out. Everything else was on fire!
I never felt so weak, but at the same time so powerful.
   ~ Mabel~
         It must of been a twin thing. I felt all the sudden worried. Well, more worried. I looked back at Dipper to find him..... different would be an understatement.
His outfit was way different. His t-shirt was a dark blue with an orange vest. His hat was no where in sight, but a pine tree symbol was on his t-shirt.
The thing that worried me most of all was his eye and hair color. His hair was white, almost silver. Unlike Gideon, it seemed more natural. Less like he died it. Dipper's eyes were a unnatural green. A neon green, the type of green that glowed in the dark. He even seemed to stand a little taller or was he floating?
Even after all the changes my bro bro went through, I could tell it was him. Maybe if I didn't know Dipper that well I wouldn't have recognized him, but I noticed small things. The determination in his eyes or shape of his nose. I know weird, but I know he's, no it's my brother.
          "Dipper are you feeling okay?" I asked nervously. He tilted his head and have me a look between confused and angry.
          "Um, I feel.....different?" I could almost hear the fear in his voice.
            The others finally turned around. Even without seeing their faces, I knew what shock they were in.
            "Don't panic, but you kinda look different. " I told him as steady as I could.
"I feel different." He said passively.
"Please tell me what happened." I said calmly as I could.
"Phantom had this idea and the next thing I know I'm...."
I nodded, unsure what to say. Luckily Sam knew what to say.
"Dipper, I know you probably don't want to, but let Phantom take over."
"Take over what?"
Sam was quite for a moment like she wasn't sure how to put it.
"Take Over..... Your body."
~ Dipper~
       Those words seemed to snap me out of a trance. She wasn't serious about taking over my body. Right?
"What do you mean take over?" I asked.
"Well, not to worry you, but Danny was like this... You know when he's...." Sam couldn't seem to finish the sentence.
"Became half ghost?" Finished Dani.
"Yeah, since Phantom is already in your head. He knows what do and....."
"You want Phantom to possess me!" I almost shouted.
"Well, kinda. Overshadow. It's nicer than possession." She answered.
"No matter how you put it, sounds pretty bad!" I freaked out.
Calm down. I assure you that it isn't that bad. Well, actually I don't know how it feels. I can guess it isn't that bad.
Thoughts of Bill taking over my body came back in a wave. Is having a ghost have control over it any better?
Seriously Dips, calm down.
"No you calm down! Don't call me Dips!" I screamed. "I don't want anyone to have have control over my body!"
I ran. I had no clue where I was running to, but I kept on running. Trying to out run the annoying voice in my head. Definitely leaving the girls speechless and confused.
~ Danny Fenton~
      Still lost in the woods here. Don't you forget about me. Seriously, it's freaky out here. I'm scared to scream just in case I attract the attention of Bill or one of his friends.
I heard a twig snap and I turned around to see someone flying at me at top speeds. Suddenly, I was on the ground with a someone or something on top of me.
~ back to Dipper~
         Okay, maybe in my temper tantrum, I kinda ran into Danny. Good right? Not when you have his alter ego in your head.
           "What? Who's there?" Danny called out as he tried to get up.
"Dipper."
           I got off of him. He was a mess. Dirt was everywhere and there were some scratches. He was still shirtless from giving Sam his shirt for a distraction. I didn't know how it was possible, but he looked even skinner. Just then I realized that he looked so.... Weak.  No, innocent is a better word for it. 
            "What happened to you?" He asked. "I haven't heard anything since...."
I left you in the middle of the dreamscape.
"we started wondering the woods looking for you after they stopped chasing us. Um.... We heard these really loud sounds and ran the other way. Also, Phantom maybe is inside my head." I explained really fast.
Smooth.
"Shut up!" I shouted. Danny gave me a quizzical look, but didn't say anything. "I was talking to you, well kinda you. Phantom as I said is inside my head and is really annoying!"
"Don't worry, we'll find a way out."
I wasn't sure if he was talking about the dreamscape or to phantom getting out of my head. Both seemed like a pretty good idea.
~ Bill~
Agh! I getting so sick of waiting! Can't any of those morons do anything right? I need Fenton. I probably can wait, I mean I waited this long. But I had everything in my grasp.
I just Danny Fenton. I said I need his blood, but more specifically his DNA. I know that Spectra tried to get it and that went terribly wrong. She barely knew what a halfa's DNA can do.
I need some of his blood, I need to see it come from his own skin. I could always posses him, but I really don't feel like being stuck in a meat sack right now. Even though all that energy could come in handy. At the same time, his blood will just stabilize me and I will be in my full glory.
I should of just took his blood right then, but too bad I was too much in the moment.
I know I will get another chance.
~ Dipper~
        While we were walking around trying to find the others, Danny asks me "Do you have ghost powers?"
         "I haven't tried." I mumbled.
Maybe you should.
       "Yeah, your right." I answered. 
        "I didn't say anything else."
          "Phantom!"
         I could hear his laugh.  Well, I am right. aren't I?
          "Okay, how do I fly and all that ghost stuff?" I asked.
             "It's hard to explain. Let Phantom teach you."
             I nodded. It's easier to accept him teaching me than taking over my body.
I think I can do this. Did I just think that out loud?
I ignored Phantom and cleared my mind.
I heard Danny give a cry of joy. I opened my eyes to see the ground a few feet under me.
"It might take some time to get use to flying, but..." Danny started, but I started flying around.
"Whooo! This is so much fun!" I screamed. Right then I flew right into a tree.
Danny burst out laughing. "Or that might happen. How about we work intangible and invisible?"
The sound of cheers and smashing echoed through the woods. I wanted to fly away, but Danny ran towards the sound. Either that guy is brave or use to having ghost powers went to his head.