Chapter 22) Sorry dreamscape

Mabel~
We definitely heard something behind the bush. Dani and I crept up to it. Dani held up three fingers. I think that means good luck. At least that's what I think it means in the hunger games. Or is that two fingers? Oh well.
      I charged at the brushes. I landed on something kinda soft. It made a 'ooof!' Sound. Probably human.
       I looked up to see Dani on the verge of laughing and shaking her head at me. I heard the thing grumble something like get off of me. I know that grumble anywhere! Dipper?
       I got up to see, you guessed it! Dipper! There were various types or dirt and leaves in his hair. His face and clothes were caked with dirt.
I realized that Sam was sitting next him. She looked as good as him. What happened to them? Where's Danny?
I couldn't really decide what to say. Luckily, Dipper knew what to say.
"Mabel, can you get off of me?"
       Once I got off of him, Dani and I started asking questions like there was no tomorrow. Probably for all we knew there wasn't a tomorrow.
"Okay, guys slow down. We'll explain everything." Sam announced.
~Danny Fenton (human form)~
      Phantom and I are just wondering the woods, sorry the dreamscape randomly. I'm pretty sure that we pasted the same tree three times. I want to point out to Phantom that we're lost, but he has the super powers. So he's in charge.
        After passing the same tree for sixth time, I decided to finally speak up. "Are we lost?"
     "No, I just don't know where we are or where we're going." He shot back sarcastically.
      I wanted to shoot back a reply, but we heard growls coming from our left. Sadly, I knew that grunt. The thing the magic eight balls for eyes. There was something else with it, but I didn't get a chance to see it.
        Phantom flew me into a tree. I kinda expected him to be more gentle, but he flew me into the biggest branch he could. Literally, it was the easiest branch to avoid.
       I could the things below grunting to each other. I could make the some words out like human boy, food, hungry and scent. Not in that order.
       After a couple more minutes of listening to their heavy breathes, the things decided to leave. I never got a look at the other monster. Maybe it was a huge, pink fluffy bunny.  Or it could be a big evil clock.
"We should find the others." I mentioned to Phantom once they were safely away. Meaning five minutes later.
"No, I thought we should wonder the woods randomly." Phantom said sarcastically.
       I cringed and looked away. What's up with Phantom? Am I really that annoying? Or just that miserable?
       I looked back at Phantom. The problem was I didn't see Phantom. I didn't panic.  He's probably playing a joke on me.
       I heard the twig snap. My head spun towards the sound. Okay, maybe I'm starting to panic. Phantom doesn't really seem to like to walk. Who would if you could fly?
"Hello? Phantom? This isn't funny." I called out.
Nothing. Not even a sound. The problem is nothing means that Phantom wasn't there. When you're lost in a woods, you should stay in one place. What do you do when you're lost in a dreamscape?
I began to wonder deeper into the woods, sorry dreamscape. Seriously, where is Phantom? This isn't funny anymore. Well, it wasn't funny in the first place.
       I'm cold. Sure, I have an ice core and all of that fun stuff, but I still get cold. Wait. Phantom probably has the ice core thing. Great. Why am I cold?
        I kept on shivering until I heard a twig snap. I couldn't breathe.
          Suddenly, I hear a cheer come out of the middle of the woods. It wasn't just a lonely cheer, but a roar of a crowd. Like a crazy football game cheer. No, more of an angry mob.
          Of course, me being me I ran towards it. I don't know what stupid thought in my mind said to that. I mean what could thought could convince a person to run towards that sound?
        The closer I get to the sound, I hear something pounding against metal. Probably rocks or other big objects.
        I suddenly recognized the part of the woods. It was where I meet Bob! Bob was a good rock. He was a good guy. I wonder how his job at the button factory is working out. How's his kids?
I was getting closer to the sound. It was getting louder by the foot. To the point it was almost deafening.
I saw creatures of shapes and seizes throwing rocks. I could see the direct target, but I could tell they were angry. Mad enough to hit a poor defenseless, sarcastic, teenage boy.
~ Dipper~ 
      After ten minutes of explaining, we continued to search the woods. I'm sure that both Dannys (or is it spelled Danies?) Escaped somehow.
       Everything was quite. Even our footsteps didn't make a sound. Mabel not known for being very quiet, so what's going on with her? I mean nothing has to be going on, but she's never ever this quite.
       Suddenly, a roar breaks the silence. Like a crowd cheering on a fight. Nothing seemed to stop the cheers. I heard a banging sound. Like thousands of rocks being thrown.
        Of course I ran away from the sound with the others following close behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, feels like I haven't updated in a long time. Please don't give up on me/story.
I need ideas. Any ideas.
"All ideas are good ideas!" -Mabel
I have two questions. Didn't Mabel and Dipper live in California? Also, what state do you think Amity Park is in?
Also, I'm kinda thinking about making a fan fic about Danny Phantom and Dude that's my ghost.  What do ya think? Maybe call it 'Dude that's my Fenton'? Probably not until the summer since I'm already working on another called Second Generation: Lily Phantom and Jack Frost.
      Please comment!