Chapter 7- The day I kick a Fixie's a$$

A/N: This is the bomb! So, yea, it's officially out. Not my favorite one though. But it will be coming! Sorry the late update as I have school now! I want to thanks those who have followed me and this story! Enjoy~

P/s: DEDICATED TO @nstyle because she loves STEFAN SALVATORE too although this story does not talk about Stefan. HAha

Chapter 7

If I cycled, it should take me about twenty minutes to reach the shop. I got a fair picture of where the shop might be.

“What?” My decision seemed to stop them from carrying on talking. All of their heads turned to me with a shocked expression.

“Cycle there?” Noah asked like he was asking a mad man.

“Why not?” I shrugged lightly. “It’s not even one hundred kilometre,”

Theo shot a look at Carlos who returned the same. They grinned at me. “Count us in!”

Dan and Noah were still undecided as I went to the van where my bike was kept. Theo and Carlos trailed behind me, snickering. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Devon shook his head at Ashley. He must be thinking Ashley signed such a fellow to the group. But this was what a cyclist must do. Cycle everywhere even it is near. I don’t like sitting in a car, waiting for the destination to arrive, I loved to conquer the distance I rode with my hard work.

‘Sir?” The driver of the van asked, unsure what he should do as I open the back door of the van. Carefully, I took my bike out from the others with the help of the driver, of course.

“Shall we change?” Theo asked Ashley when we were ready with our bikes. Dan and Noah were already on their way to take out their bikes too. Only Devon still stood there, staring at the sky which was lightening to a light blue with orange strips.

Ashley went to the back of the limousine and retrieved a set of cycling jerseys. She passed it to all of us, even me. “Devon, you’re the leader,” she said to Devon who sighed and went to his bike which was parked at the side of the van. “Your jersey,” she smiled at me and out of a sudden, that smile made her look young again. “Is Medium size okay?”

I nodded, took it from her and went to change in the restaurant. I removed my clothes and insert myself into this jersey. It carried a fragrant smell that no jersey would ever have but this was different. And, I hate to admit how much this jersey suited me. It was the right size for me and I looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom.

It was blue and has their team name ‘Omega Pharma Quick-Step’ on the front. It was better than my old jersey: Tiller Cycling Team. The jersey clung to me like a second skin and I think I wore Spiderman’s uniform as I felt a great energy ran through me.

“Welcome to the team, mate,” Theo was grinning from ear to ear when he came out from the bathroom which was just next to mine. “Great to have you here,”

Not Devon, though, an evil thought ran in my mind. Devon was glaring at me coldly before he walked out of the bathroom. The waitress who served us gasped in surprise when she saw us dressed like that. To be honest, a cyclist’s jersey was like revealing the most private part to others but I didn’t mind. Just like I said, human’s body is meant to be seen.

“Good lord,” I heard her whispered when I passed her. Noah was snickering in front of me.

Ashley was leaning against the limousine and lifted her head when we stood in front of her. Her eyes shone for a moment when her gaze settled on me but she quickly looked away and smiled to herself. “Perfect match, Ashton,”