Chapter 1

Kiama sat in her favorite tree that over look Ninjago as she braided together a simple flower crown. She uses her magic to go and collect flowers and strong but small vines. The flowers were pretty pink roses.
     Kiama stopped her weaving when she heard a gentle hum. She flew up to the next branch, being a fairy and she was able to fly, and looked out into the woods. Someone was walking through. A ninja she assumed from the Gi. A black and gold one. He had black hair and seemed to be dark brown or black eyes. She smiled lightly as she found interest in him and began to follow him through the woods curios to where he was going. Her bare feet touched onto the gentle green grass. She hide behind trees and was very quiet as she walked. The boy stopped his humming and walking and turned around. She immediately tried to hide behind another tree but slipped in a twig and fell to the ground. The boys eyes scanned her over and met her eyes. He smirked and shook his head.
"So your the one everyone says hides in the trees?" He asked with a smile. She nodded not wanting to open her mouth and actually speak."Look I don't bite if that's what your wondering in that head of yours." She stood up slowly brushing off her jean shorts and white belly shirt."What's your name?" She thought about whether to answer it just run.
   "Kiama." She answered her voice smaller and weaker than she would have liked it to be.
   "I'm Cole." The boy smiled.
   "What are you doing out here?" Kiama blurted.
    "Um you know just started walking and ended up in the woods."
    "But isn't this part of the woods supposed to be haunted or something?"
    "Um..I don't know." He answered scratching the back of his neck. Kiama looked at him.
      "There's something different about you." She said stepping closer to him.
       "Excuse me?"
       "I can't..." She stopped lost in thought of why.why couldn't she...
        "You can't what?" She grasped his hand and looked into his eyes.
         "I can't sense your powers." She said.
          "What do you mean?"
          "I can usually sense when people have power. I know you have it but I can't feel it."
          "You mean you can tell if people have power just by looking at them?"
           "Normally yes." She let go of his hand and turned away and began to fly away but something took a strong hold on her wrist.
            "Wait!" She stopped and looked at Cole."Don't go come back to sensei Wu with me he could train you and...and you'd..."
               "I'd what?" I asked
               "Have a real home?" He said nervously. Kiama wanted to scream at him that this was her home but she decided against it.
             "Well I guess. When do we leave?" She asked and landed looking at Cole.
               "As soon as your ready." He spoke. I nodded and looked at him in the eye.
              "Lead the way." She spoke. Cole took her hand and began to walk.

*An hour later*
  Kiama looked around at her new "home".
"Guys come'er!" Cole shouted. I watched as several ninja appeared in front of me."Guys this is Kiama." He said. Kiama gripped his hand tighter and looked at him. She had never really come into contact with anyone for a very long time. An older person, probably the sensei, came through the group of boys.
"Another one? Something is going on. I will be in my room if anyone needs me, though I would like it if you all didn't disturb me." He said. The ninja bowed and he left.
"What does he mean another one?" Kiama asked. Cole looked at her.
"We've found a few other people who are training to be ninjas but it's like they all kinda just showed up. Something brought everyone here." Cole replied. The ninja in the red gi nodded.
"Yeah we've all found one." He spoke.
"We were wondering if Cole was ever gonna find one or be the odd ball out." Another in a blue and gold gi laughed.
"Um, Kiama this is Jay, Kia, Lloyd, and Zane." Cole introduced. Kiama waved and looked at Cole.
"Could I meet these other ninja? I might be able to find out where they came from. I can sometimes see peoples past." She spoke. Cole looked at the other ninja who nodded.
"So you can see peoples past?" Jay asked. She nodded."What was I like when I was two."
"Probably an idiot." She replied.
"Coo.....hey!" Kiama laughed and continued walking. They came to a room. The door was red and closed there didn't seem to be any noise coming from inside the room but you never know. Kiama prepared for an attack or maybe being jumped. But when they opened the door she saw four girls and a boy sitting on a few beds. The first girl had brown wavy hair and lighting blue eyes. Her small hand was intertwined with the boys had brown curly hair. The girl had on a navy blue hi and the the boy had a gold one with red lettering. She closed her eyes and connected with the girls thoughts. Her name was Emily Walker and she was Jays sister but she was kidnaped when she was young and was never reunited she didn't remember him and apparently neither did he. The boy was Kia's older brother and became a ninja to keep an eye on him and his sister, Mia.
Kiama opened her eyes and made eye contact with Emily. She winked and looked at the next girl. This girl had red hair with a black streak. Her hair covered on of her eyes which made Kiama interested. She closed her eyes and connected with the girls thoughts. Her name was Luna and she was half anicondried, that would explain the covered eye. Kiama saw something else surprising and decided not to share it with the ninja or anyone. She knew Luna was trying to hide this so she would to. She opened her eyes and looked at the next girl. A girl who had about the opposite hair style black with red streaks. She had one gold streak that covered a small part of her face. She closed her eyes. Lexa. She decided to keep her father, most of her past, a complete secret. She looked at the last girl who sat in the back with her back gainst the wall staring at her hands which where placed in her lap. Brownish blonde hair went down past her shoulders, she had bangs that sorta covered her left eye. She had pretty chocolate brown eyes that seemed almost sad. Kiama closed her eyes. Lizz Gramadon. Lord Gramadon? Kiama thought as she opened her eyes. She looked at Cole and shook her head.
"Sorry it's not really working." She lied not wanting to betray anyone. Those secrets would stay secrets.
"Oh well it was worth a shot I guess. Well meet the new ninja, Emily, Leo, Luna, Lexa, and Lizz." Cole spoke smiling. Everyone seemed a bit shy and cut off. Well all except one. Leo stood from his place next to Emily and walked over holding his hand out.
"Hey welcome to the coolest place on earth." He smiled.
"Thanks? I guess." Kiama shrugged."Where am I sleeping?" Leo pointed to the bed that he had been sitting on.
"That one I'm bunking with them. This is officially the ladies room." He smiled and walked out. All the boy ninja walked out except Cole.
"Hey tell me if you need anything okay?" He asked.
"Okay." Kiama smiled and let go of his hand she hadn't relized she had still been holding tell now. The door closed as Cole left and Kiama turned to the rest. She walked over to her bed which was in the back next to Lizz and Emily. Lizz was across from her and Emily was next to her. Luna was to Emily's left closest to the door and Lexa was in between Lizz and an empty bed.
"So where you from?" Lexa asked.
"Um..just in the woods. I lived in the trees and stuff." Kiama answered.
"What's your power?" Luna questioned.
"Magic but mainly water." She answered looking at Luna seeing curiosity but she could also see that Luna had put up some walls. Some of these people would take a little getting used to. Kiama looked at Lizz and Emily who seemed more the quiet type." What about all of you?"
Luna spoke first,"hypnosis, Vermont, and I can turn invisible."
Lexa was next,"Amber." Kiama knew she also had dark magic.
Than Lizz spoke with a small gentle voice,"water." Kiama looked at Emily but the girl stayed quiet.
"Your quiet for a girl who can conger up a storm out of no where." Kiama spoke looking at Emily who just smiled and looked at her.
"How'd you know that?" Emily asked.
"Magic comes with a little bit if telekinesis." She smiled back.
"I can also make places go dark and can give energy to anything." Emily said before looking down again.
"I knew you could talk stormy." Kiama laughed. Pout of the Conner of her eye she saw Luna crack a smile."Trust me Luna you'll warm up to me."
"I'm sure I will tree girl." Luna smirked. Kiama rolled her eyes and plopped down on the bed.
"I don't know about you girls but I'm exhausted. So good night." Kiama saw Emily mutter a goodnight. Lizz and Lexa spoke it before returning to staring into space well Luan stayed silent."oh come on Luna I'm not that bad am I?"
"Don't push it tree girl." Luna smiled before plopping down on her own bed."But you don't be rude either."
"Goodnight Luna." Kiama said sassily. Emily snapped her fingers and the lights went out. The sounds of people shuffling to get under the covers filled the room for a few moments before it was completely silent. Kiama shifted so that she was facing Emily's bed. She could see a bit of her electric blue eyes.
"You know what." Emily's voice whispered through the dark.
"What?" Kiama asked back.
"I think were gonna be really good friends."
"I think I agree." Kiama answered. Than she rolled onto her other side and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Okay here you go guys when I say tomorrow I mean it. Okay I'm really excited about this so comment and tell me whatcha you guys think! Hope you all like it! Please vote and comment! And please please read my other stories! Love you all!