Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Luna and Kiama walked into the tunnel and looked at each other. As soon as they made it past the front door guards blocked there path. Kiama was nervous and afraid. She didn't want to do this but she had to. She had gone with Luna to go to Chase and save her friends.
"My beautiful Kia." Chase said coming from the shadows. He took her in his arms. Than he looked at the guards."Take the others and throw them out I have no need from them." Luna tried her magic when the guards tried to take her but it seemed this whole place cut off everyone's powers. Luna looked at Kiama and she looked at the floor avoiding Luna's gaze. The others were brought out. Jay looked awful and bloody. Emily looked tattered like in the dream. Lizz looked like she had cried a lot and her eye where tried. And lastly Lexa she was cut up from head to toe.
Kiama's guilt went from an eight to a ten. This was all her fault. Every bit of this. Kiama felt a tug on her arm and she was pulled along with Chase. He smiled and kissed her cheek. She was shoved into a glass case. She hung her head in defeat. Suddenly words filled the glass room.
"The first you see is the one that you will fall in love with. The one of this voice is the one you will love..." Kiama felt her memory changing all her memorys with Cole changed to memory's with Chase. It kept going as Chase read the poem over and over. Soon there was only one left. The one where Cole confessed his love for her. She fought to keep it. Soon Chase's voice faded and all her memories where replaced with new ones.
"Chase!" She called. The door opened and Chase stood there in torn cloths.
"Kiama!" He said.
"Chase! Cole did this to you! Oh my gosh Chase are you alright?!" He looked shaky and Kiama stepped out and hugged him.
"We need to get of here Kiama." He said. She nodded and clung to him a bit longer. His tears hit her shirt as hers hit his."Coles on the bounty and he's got everyone to think he's the good guy if we don't hurry we wouldn't ever get to stop him."
"Okay let's go." Kiama grabbed his hand and ran through the corridors that Cole had held her and Chase captive in for several days. She ran and ran. She just wanted this all to stop for Chase and her to be alone.
She came to a room with a symbol on it. A symbol that looked like an open door. This must be it! Kiama ran through it but Chase's hand slipped from hers as he tripped she tried yo run but suddenly a clear door closed in between them.
"Chase!" She screamed.
"Go without me." He told her.
"No...not with..." She was cut off.
"Kiama!" She knew that voice. Cole! She whipped around to see him standing there with tears in his eyes. He tried to run to her but she lit fire in her hands.
"Don't come near me you devil!" She yelled. Cole looked at her.
"Kiama what happened!?" He looked at Chase."What have you done to her!"
"Cole get away from her you monster." He yelled through the door. Kiama's rage toward Cole grew. She hurdled the fire ball toward him. It hit his arm. He yelled in pain and looked at her tears forming in his eyes."baby please stop I love you!"

A/N- oh I love this chapter! Okay so um....question...um....favorite animal!!! Love you guys tons see you soon!;)