Chapter 11

Kiama screamed as she fell farther and farther. No one came.
"K!" Someone screamed. Kiama closed her eyes as she felt someone latch onto her. She looked up and saw a boy on a red and silver dragon. Brown eyes and blonde hair. Chase! Chase was her old boyfriend. The one she had broken up with two years ago. She looked at him as he smiled at her pulling her up onto the dragon with her.
    "Take me back to the bounty right now Chase!" Kiama screamed once she was on. He laughed at her.
   "Oh baby that's no way to talk to me is it?" He asked. Kiama slapped him across the face. He glared at her."Don't scream." He said as he covered her mouth and stuck a needle into her arm. She was about to bit down when she felt really tried. Her head bobbed and fell back on Chase's chest as her eyes closed as she fell asleep.
   Kiama woke up in a room where the windows and doors where bared like a cell. She was in a cell. Emily was a few feet away knocked out. Luna was at her feet and Liz was to her left. Lexa was up on a bed, lucky her. The all were asleep. Kiama held her head in her hands. It felt like it was gonna explode. Groans filled the room as Lizz and Emily woke up.
    "What happened?" Lizz asked.
    "I was fighting the serpentine and than I blacked out." Emily moaned sitting up."Why does my head hurt so much."
   "I was pushed into a closet and blacked out." Lizz said."And yeah my head hurts to. Lizz laid back on the floor groaning. Luna was looking up at the ceiling.
   "I thought it was Llyod." She muttered."I was shot and than I started blacking out and than he picked me up and than I woke here." Luna sounded as if she was in a daze. She hadn't moved from her position she just stayed there. Lexa curdled into a ball and Kiama saw tears run down her cheeks as she silently cried.
   "Why? Kai's probably dead." She muttered. Kiama ran to her ignoring the searing pain in her head as she did.
   "What are you taking about!?" Kiama asked starting to panic. If Kai was hurt than Cole could be in trouble.
"Before I blacked out a serpentine grabbed Kia and had his face over the side and his hands behind his back. I tried to help but blacked out." Lexa answered. Kiama ran her fingers through her hair.
    "What are we gonna do?! What if the boys are in danger?! What if..." Kiama was cut off.
     "No more what ifs tree girl we need to take action and get out and find them." Luna snapped. Glad to know she wasn't in her trance thingy any more. Kiama nodded and looked up seeing a vent.
    "I think I got it." Kiama said.
    Kiama balanced on Lexa and Luna's knees and Emily took pieces of metal from around the room making a screw driver. They had all tried our powers and they didn't work so now they went to plan B. The air vent. Lizz held Kiama's hands to study her as Emily slipped the screwdriver into her hands. Emily and Lizz hung onto her waist as Luma and Lexa held her ankles making sure she didn't fall when she unscrewed the pieces. She took the vent off and pushed it inside. Than with the help if the other climbed inside herself. Lizz came next. Her and Lizz where going to go and find a way to let the others out and than they were going to go find the boys. 
   "Ready?" Kiama asked Lizz as she placed the vent back in place but leaving it unscrewed. Lizz nodded and they crawled through the small space. They came to a large room with just a desk and a TV. It looked like it might be a large office so the unscrewed the air vent and jumped through the opening. The room was dark and there didn't seem to be a light switch. Kiama walked toward the desk as Lizz started looking around for anything else.
   When Kiama looked at the desk. On it was a vanilla folder and a picture. The picture was of her and Chase when they were dating. Why was that here Chase was her age he couldn't possibly be in charge of a whole organization. She opened the vanilla folder up. Inside was a single piece of paper.
Destroy Cole, the master of earth
Keep Kiama, the master of magic
Steal the love poem
  Why was this here and why was that the only thing written on that? Was Chase going to make her fall in love with him?! She couldn't see any other reason as to why all this was written down. She had to find Cole, who was probably here in this building, before he was killed.
   "Lizz we have to go and find the ninja." Kiama said still looking at the paper. There was no response."Lizz?" This time Kiama looked up Lizz was gone. She walked out the door quietly. Lizz was in the middle of two guards struggling to get free. One had her mouth covered and the two seemed to be whispering about something. Something important. She had to find a way to get everyone out. She knew she couldn't take on the guards alone not with her magic not working. She couldn't give herself away. She stayed in the shadows as the guards pulled Lizz away.
   "I'm sorry Lizz." Kiama whispered. She felt like an awful friend but she knew that she had to do what she had to do. And right now that was getting everyone out. She wouldn't be able to give herself away. She would have to be quiet. She was about to step forward when she heard a voice from behind her.
   "Well looky what we have here." A voice whispered.

A/n- okay so sorry it took so long. Um yeah oops. Vote and comment and please have patients with me I have cheer and school to balance out here and it's kinda hard so sorry for the late update. I'll try to make the next one long but k can't say when I'll have it up by. So what's your favorite element?! Answer in the comments! Love you guys.
Ninja out💖