Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Kiama's p.o.v
    Kiama raised her spear over Cole's chest ready to stab him.
    "Remember how you can into my room yelling about how you liked me?" Cole said. This took her by surprise. What was he talking about."Remember how someone dared you to come in and tell me how much you love me?" Kiama brought her spear down.
    "What are you doing!? Kill him!" Chase shouted.
    "Remember how after everyone left after training you pushed me off the bounty and we flew together?" Kiama ignored Chase and looked I to Cole's eyes. He wasn't lying. He was telling the truth. She had one good memory of him and he had just described it.
     "Chase?" Kiama asked.
     "Yeah?" He was standing but hadn't moved from the doorway.    
     "Describe the first time we kissed on the bounty." She said.
     "Um well it was magical and....the sky was really pretty." He stuttered.
      "So we were outside?" Kiama asked.
      "Um...yes? I mean no...um...maybe." Chase answered. Kiama looked at Cole.
      "You and I kissed on the bounty. That was are first kiss. It was a few days ago after training. We were in the crows nest and it was my way of confessing my love to you. You kissed me back when I asked you if you loved me." Cole had just described the kiss she'd remembered. She looked into his eyes again. Through his eyes she also saw part of her. The part that loved him. Or was that part fake?

Cole's p.o.v
    Cole was trying to get Kaima back. Chase didn't help at all.
    "Kill him Kiama he put us here!" Chase shouted.
    "He did?" Kiama asked as if she couldn't remeber the fake past Chase had put in her head.
    "Yes Kiama he did!" Chase said.
    "I don't think so." Cole could see that Kiama was piecing everything together in her head.
    "That's it!" Chase said rushing over with a dagger in his hand. Cole closed his eyes waiting for the impact of the dagger but it didn't come. He looked up to see Kiama looking at Chase with a glare and with her spear had blocked his dagger. She looked down at Cole.
    "You were my love and you still are," she smiled before kicking her foot into Chase sending him into the wall. He fell down unconscious. Kiama than ran to Cole hugging him tightly."oh baby I'm back! I remember everything. Your my love not him." Cole hugged Kiama tightly happy she was back in his arms.

Kiama's p.o.v
     Kiama was back to normal she remembered Cole and wouldn't ever forget him. He was hers and she was his. She was pretty sure they had been hugging for around ten minuets when she remembered something that she had to do.
    "Cole come on we need to take care of something so this never happens again!" She said. He nodded and they walked to the room with the glass case. A shiver went up her spine as she remembered fighting for that one memory that had saved her from forever being with Chase. She walked over to the sound booth. There it was the love riddle. She grabbed it and began ripping it up."No one will ever use this again she said as she lit a ball of fire. She dropped the pieces in and they disintegrated into ashes. She felt a burden lifted from her shoulders.
   Suddenly a banging sound filled the room the door flung open and the ninja and the girls stood there. Emily ran forward first.
    "Kiama your okay!" She shouted as she hugged her tightly.
   "More or less." Kiama laughed looking at the marks from the battle, nothing major. Cole just had a few scratches and that burn mark she would help him with that later.
   "We got the police to take Chase and his minions away." Zane spoke up.
   "Yeah a few serpentine got away but we can find them." Lexa stated. Luna and Lizz nodded.
   "Can we um go home now?" Leo asked."I'm tried of fighting serpentine." Everyone laughed and nodded. Once we got outside they boys created there dragons. Apparently Leo had learned to. An orange and black dragon appeared and he offered his hand to Emily who giggled and excepted.
  "Wanna drive?" Cole asked. Kiama shrugged and sat in front of Cole. She took the reigns and Cole helped her guide the dragon into the sky and toward the bounty. Kiama handed Cole the regins about half way and leaned against him closing her eyes and letting herslef drift to sleep.

A/N- sorry these are both short but hey there's two so yeah love u all
Ninja out💝