Chapter 6

"Help me." Kiama muttered falling to her knees her head resting against the wall along with her hands. She was had to get out of here. She wanted to fly but what if someone saw her when she got out of the pit? What if someone saw? She took a deep breath. Okay she was gonna do this.
    A growl came from behind her. She turned slightly. One green eye one yellow. A small. Plink, plink, plink. Filled the room. She walked closer to the thing, which was unmoving. She could make out a mouth....with...fangs? She started to back up but this time it followed her.
    "What are you?" A growl in response. And than it all happened it lunged at her. She flew up trying to get away. The beast started to climb following her up the endless tunnel. She began to get tried her wings hurting. Her breathing becoming dangerously shallow. She tried to fly dodging random things like ledges that the beast began to jump at her from. Wait! There was only one when she started! Now there's...two...three...four!? How many where there?"Help me! Someone help me!" She screamed. Her vision started to blur things together. The six eyes looking like twelve. Or maybe there were twelve. They were gaining speed as she was losing it. She tried to fly faster but her wings were already to numb to do anything.
   Her vision went completely black but there was a burst of air and she stopped. Sinking to the ground. It was hot. Her vision started coming back and she saw where she was. Back at the top. Where she had started. But where were the others?
   "Kiama?" A voice asked. Emily? She looked around. Emily! Emily was laying on the ground a sharp stick in her leg.
  "Emily! What happened!?" Kiama screamed. Emily looked at her.
  "You should see yourself." Suddenly a mirror appeared. Kiama watched as hot blood from giant scratch marks and gashes slid down her body. She was a bloody mess! What happened she never felt anything.
   "Emily what happened?" She asked turning back to Emily but she was gone. When Kiama looked back at the mirror a diffrent scenery surrounded her. She looked away from it and sure enough the scenery from the mirror. She looked back at the mirror and smashed her fist into it. She was now in a room on the bounty. The door opened and Cole walked in.
   "Cole are you real?" She asks walking forward a step.
   "Of course I am baby." Cole smiles and steps closer. Wait Cole never called her baby. This wasn't real. No of it was. She looked down at her body. No blood no cuts anywhere. This was all fake! All of it every last bit.
   "Your not real." She whispered.
  "What are you talking about Kiama yes I am." Cole brought his arms around her. They felt so real. She wanted them to be real. She really did. But they weren't he wasn't.
   "Cole stop it your not really here." Kiama whispered again into his chest.
   "Kiama what are you saying?" He asked tears starting to form in his eyes. Maybe he was real. Maybe everything that just happened was just a dream. Kiama closed her eyes and opened them. He was still there. He pushed her out a little so that his hands where on her shoulders."Come on Kiama you gotta show every one your secret."
   "What? Cole what are you doing!" Before she could finish Cole slammed her into a wall. She pushed away from it and began to run. She ran out the door but stopped everyone was looking at her. 
   "Oh look it's the little fairy." Luna snickered.
   "The little monster you mean." Emily smiled evilly.
   "The magical being." Lizz said starting to walk around her.
  "Whatcha gonna do? Your just a little fairy after all." Kia looked at her. Smiling after seeing her horrified face.
   "You think your so special Kiama?" Lexa called.
   "Please stop it." Kiama whispered falling to the ground her hands being placed over her ears. The words went from yelling to whispering back to yelling."You aren't like this! You all are supposed to be my friends! I love you all to much for this to happen!" Kiama screamed. Than as if she spoke a spell it all stopped. Kiama didn't want to open her eyes. She was to afraid to. She began to rock back in forth."Please just let me out. Please."
   "Kiama," a voice called. The voice was gentle and sweet. Kiama lifted her head to see she was in a meadow. A girl made completely out of flowers was looking at her.",you must come with me. But we must hurry before the others come." The girl began to run. Kiama thought what others as she stood and began to run. Shrieks and calls of her name came from behind her. She was about to look back when the girl called out,"Don't! If you look at them you'll be petrified." Kiama kept running. She saw something in the distance a swirling pool almost. The beautiful field of flowers started to become not as beautiful when everything started to set on fire. She ran trying to keep herself a safe distance from the flames. The beasts appeared snapping at her from the side. Emily and the girls laid on the ground in front of her. She had to jump over their bodies to get past, crying as she did so. Than Cole stood in front if her she dogged around him and followed the girl the pool was ten feet away. Five. She jumped into the water. Sinking and coming up as if the pool had just flipped. She was now in a room that looked as if it had been craved from the inside of the tree. Books were stacked in such away that it looked like a huge library. She turned to the girl.
  "Where am I?" Kiama asked.
  "In the cave of secrets." The girl answered. Kiama nodded. Now she had to find the love thing. She started searching.
  "You can't find it alone you know." The girl spoke.
  "What do you mean?"
  "You must wait for someone you truly love and care for." Kiama looked at the girl and nodded sitting by the lake beginning the wait. She turned to ask one more thing but the girl was gone. She laid down by the water and drifted off to sleep.
    It had been at least two days now. Two days since she was brought here. Two days and no one had come. Kiama was hungry. She had tried drinking the water of the pool but it hadn't let her it just flowed through her hands. She could feel herself slowly dying. Every time she closed her eyes she saw everything that had happened in the island of fears. She would start shaking and crying in fear that if someone didn't come soon she would fall through the floor and everything would happen again. She decided she was thirsty and crawled toward the pool, since she was to weak to walk. The water was rippling before she even touched it. A hand came up through the water. She screamed and backed up watching as the hand grabbed the side of the pool. With her heart pounding she watched as someone pulled themselves up out if the water coughing and sputtering. Cole!
   "Cole!" She climbed over to him putting her weakness behind her."Cole are you alright." He stopped coughing and looked up.
   "Kiama!" He pulled her to him."Kiama I thought I'd never seen you again."
  "Me too." She looked into his eyes and saw fear."It's okay where safe now. Well at least I hope." Cole nodded and stood up. Kiama looked at him."I can't walk my legs will give out." He scooped her up and looked her over.
   "Your so lite how long have you been here Kiama?"
   "Two days no water, no food." He looked shocked.
   "Cole we have to find the...." Kiama started coughing. She brought her hand to her mouth. When she brought it back blood covered it."Cole?" She looked at him. He set her down and started looking around for anything that can help. She began coughing more. Breathing becoming more and more shallow."Cole it's..." More coughing."No use. We need to...find...the rid...riddle of....lo...love..before it's...to late."She gasped. She could barely breath now. Cole kneeled and took her hand.
    "No, no Kiama your going to be fine." Cole said starting to panic. Kiama shook her head.
    "Just help...me...find it." Kiama sputtered more blood coming out. Cole looked at her tears brimming his eyes.
    "Kiama before we get through the first stack you'll be dead." He said placing his head on her stomach."I can't lose you. Your the only thing I've ever had beside the ninja. Please Kiama. Please don't leave me." He said. She could feel his wet tears falling onto her stomach.
     "C..Cole." She whispered. He lifted his head and looked at her."I love..." She stopped on of his tears landing on her lip and sliding down into her mouth."you." She finished. Black splotches taking over her vision."I'm sorry. I'll...see...you...see..you later, okay?"
      "Kiama no!" Cole screamed. Another tear falling into her mouth. She closed her eyes to tried to fight any longer.

A/N: I know, I know you all are hating me right now. But this isn't the end of the book. Now I never said the rest would be in Kiamas p.v.o. I know you all hate me but just trust me and I'll hopefully have the next update posted soon. Love you guys even though you hate me right now!;)