Chapter 8

Cole's p.v.o
Cole tried everything to wake Kiama up. She wouldn't move.
"Come on Kiama. Come on." Cole begged. He rested his head on her stomach."Please. Please." He looked up and walked over to the pool. It began to ripple. Suddenly two hands reached up and Luna and Emily pulled up spitting out water."Guys you have to help me!" The climbed out of the pool and looked at Cole confused.
"What's wrong Cole?" Emily asked slightly panicking. Cole grabbed there hands and dragged them over to Kiama.
"No, no, no this can't be happening." Emily yelled kneeling next to her. She took her wrist and felt for a pulse. Luna lifted Kiama's head onto her lap. There was more gasping and Cole ran over to the pool where Lexa and Lizz where sitting there on the side."Guys come help!" Emily called they looked at Cole and ran over.
"Guys stand back for a second." Lexa spoke. Black swirls appeared and everyone gasped as they figured out what was going on. Lexa was using dark magic. A piece of bread appeared along with a cup of water. Lexa finished and was left breathing hard. Emily jumped into action taking the glass and bring it Kiama's lips. The liquid went down."Only a little the water is powerful." Emily nodded and put the cup down. Everyone wait as Kiama laid in Emily's lap. There was more splashing and gasping as Lloyd, Jay, and Kia came out with frightful looks. Luna ran over to Lloyd and hugged him along with Lexa hugging Kia. They spoke together but Cole didn't really care to listen in he waited and watched Kiama. There was a gasp. At first everyone looked at the water which was still. Than it hit Cole, Kiama. He pushed through and knelt next to her. Her eyes where still closed but color had returned to her face and her breathing could be heard now.
"Kiama?" Cole asked taking her hand.
"Yeah?" She replied her eyes opening. Emily cheered along with a few others and hugged her. Cole scooped her up and help her close to him.
"I'm am never leaving you again." He whispered in her ear.
"Okay." She smiled. The girls hugged Kiama and than turned to the rest of the guys who looked very confused.
"What happened?" They asked. The girls all shrugged and all eyes went to Kaima and Cole.
"Well I was left in here for two days with no food or water." Kiama started. As soon as she said water everyone pointed to the pool."It vanishes if you try to drink it. Anyway I was left in her and Cole showed up right before I passed out."
"Yeah and it's been at least a day since you blacked out." Cole spoke talking to Kiama and everyone.
"Alright so anyone know how to get out of this place?" Lizz asked.
"Well actually...we kinda need to find the love riddle first." Kiama spoke.
"Your still on that!" Cole said. He hugged her and whispered."I love you so much." He rested his head on her shoulder. He hadn't sleep for like twenty four hours maybe even longer.
"Okay let's get looking." Kiama said. They all nodded and split up looking through the stacks of books.
"Guys!" Emily shouted. Everyone snapped up."Okay first no I have not found it." Everyone seemed to start searching again."But where's Leo and Zane?" Everyone shrugged.
    "There probably still going through the stuff." Kia statted.
   "Okay I guess," Emily spoke going back to work. Cole yawed and began looking again. He felt a hand come around his waist.
     "You should sleep." Kiama smiled. Cole shook his head.
     "Not tell we find the...." Cole was dragged off to a corner by Kiama.
    "You took care of me now I take care of you." She said as both sat down. Cole nodded as she sat in between his legs and rested her head on his chest. He placed his head on the wall and looked down at Kiama. She smiled and gave him a peck on the nose. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

Kiama's p.v.o
    Kiama watched Cole fall asleep before standing up moving his arms off of her and began to search. Almost everyone had gone to bed so it was just her looking with very dim lighting. She really didn't have much luck. Maybe this wasn't meant to be found by them. Maybe tomorrow they should just try to first find Zane and Leo and than a way out. She was about to go to sleep when there was a rippling in the water.
    She ran over to see Leo come out he was about to scream but before he did Kiama covered his mouth and put a finger to her lips he nodded and pulled him self out of the water. She noticed something though. He wasn't wet. His cloths were dry, his hair was dry, everything was dry. Kiama wondered if everyone had come out that way.
    "Kaima what happened?" Leo whispered seeing everyone alseep.
    "Long story short we all went through this fear place and now were in a library with no way out." She spoke he nodded. Kiama saw his eyes drope.
      "Where's Emily?" He asked. Kiama smiled and pointed to Emily.
      "Right over there." Kiama said almost laughing at Emily asleep in the pile of books. Oh my. It was like were she belonged. Leo nodded and walked over to her. Falling asleep beside her. Kiama went and sat back down in between Coles legs. She could finally think since all this craziness. She could think about where she was and what happened. She thought about all her fears. Heights, the beast, Emily dying, herself bleeding out, and one other thing that she couldn't remember. What was it? Ugh she'd just figure it out in the morning. She smiled as she thought about herself in Coles arms warm and safe. Hey eyes closed as she fell asleep.

A/N-
    Sorry this took so long and is so short! Ugh! Sorry sorry! Okay well there you go with cheer just starting and school starting on Monday it's been hard. I'm sorry to say but with school starting and cheer and homework things might be a bit slower. Sorry peeps. Okay love you all and I'll try to work on the next update!
    Okay so what's everyone's fav color? Just a random question! Maybe I'll always do this what do you guys think? So fav color and should I do this with all my updates?