Chapter 14

Kiama woke up in a room. She panicked a bit before realising that she was in Coles room. She looked to her left and saw that the sheets were messed up and ruffled. There was a click of the bathroom door and Cole walked out with a towel covering his waist and wet hair. Kiama looked down as her cheeks began to heat up.
   "Oh hey your up." Kiama nodded. Cole looked down and saw how he was dressed."Um...y..you like whatcha see?" He asked his cheeks turning bright red. Kiama snickered at his tough act."Um I'm gonna go change." He said grabbing some clothes and hurrying into the bathroom. He peeked back in."Um...I left you some cloths on the edge of the bed." He said and than closed the door. Kiama shook her  head and looked at the edge of the bed. There was a white tank top and green tights.
   Oh Cole. Doesn't he know tights are like see through. Kiama put them on and ran to her room and grabbed a black mini skirt and brown jewelled boots.
   "Cole!" Kiama yelled when she entered the room. He looked up from his laptop."Honey do you realise that tights are see through?" His cheeks turned red as he shook his head. She giggled and kissed him cupping his face."okay just don't do it again." She laughed and sat on the bed sitting behind him seeing what he was doing.
   "Um sensei said he wanted to see you." Cole whispered.
   "Alright than I'll be right back." Kiama said and stood from the bed walking out the door. She entered sensei's room where he was sitting on his bed.
   "Kiama what did you see when you where in the room?" Sensei asked.
    "Well I saw a few things that I don't quiet remember. I know it had something to the riddle thing. He was going to use it. He wanted to destroy Cole and take me."
    "Who's he?"
    "Chase my ex a powerful elementalist of trickery."
    "And what does he look like?" Sensei had his face was facing down so Kiama couldn't see it but she didn't have to. She just snuck in his head. He knew Chase. He was thinking about him.
    "Blonde hair." Kiama whispered thinking about everything that happened that night she left him. The scar on her neck that she said was from a bad fall."Brown eyes."Lies. Wasn't that all she did since she left him?"Piercings." A tear ran down her face. She was with Cole. Tears ran from her eyes."Trader." She muttered, turned, and left.
   "Kiama!" She turned hiding any emotion from before. Lexa looked at her."Jay, Emily, and I are going to find Lizz, please stay on the bounty." Kiama nodded and walked into Coles room shutting the door behind her. She laid down behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist as he sat and placed her head on his back. She was so tried that she drifted off to sleep again.
   She woke up in a room a boy sat in a chair in front of her. Hands folded and placed on his lap.
    "Kaima I'm glad you came." He snickered.
    "Chase where are we?" She demanded.
    "In your dream I need to tell you something." He said and stood offering Kaima his hand.
    "No." Kiama spoke and they walked down a corridor.
    "Your friends left to get that...Lizz girl right?" He looked at me."I have them and the only way your getting them back is if you come to me." Kiama woke up with a jolt this time Cole was asleep. She slipped out of bed and slid against the wall. Was being with Cole a mistake? No! But what if she was wrong she had been before. No he couldn't be. Would she find out what real love was? Would she be able to do anything without asking questions? She turned to face the wall and screamed.
   She was picked up by someone and cried harder. She put her feet down only to find one hand around her waist and the other on pulling her legs around someone's waist. She looked up to see Cole's black eyes.
   "What's wrong baby?" He asked.
   "I don't know what to do!" Kiama cried. Cole hugged her tighter and sat on the bed with her around his waist.
   "Kiama sometimes you have to listen to your heart not your head." He said. Kiama laughed a bit but was still crying."What?"
   "That sounds really cheesy." She said wiping away her tears.
   "K it's true!" He said. She nodded.
   "I know." She smiled and hugged him."I think we should go back to sleep." He nodded and pulled them both to the mattress. She cuddled into his chest as Cole pulled the covers over them. Her eyes closed and another dream came. This time worse.
   Emily was sitting in a room her arms changed to a wall. Her nose bloody and her cloths tattered. A rat scurried across the floor as Emily let a tear fall from off her face.
  "Help me someone." She muttered. Kiama ran forward and tried to hug her but she slipped right through like she was a ghost.
   "Emily! Emily I will help you I will get you out of here I promise." Kiama shouted trying to get Emily to help her. All she heard was..
   "Help me." Than her eyes closed and her head fell forward. 
   "Emily!" Kiama screamed. She ran and tried to touch her face or do anything but she seemed invisible. Kiama ran and slammed herself against the wall. Solid. Why! Why was the flipp'n wall solid and Emily wasn't! This was so damn stupid. Kaima wouldn't let herself cry she had done it to many times. Than she looked at Emily. Screw being tough. She let every single tear that she had ever held in, out. She couldn't let anyone else pay for her mistakes she wouldn't let it.
    She stood up and slammed herself against the wall brushing the whole left side of her body. She slammed her right side and screamed in pain. She couldn't take the internal pain so she made it external. She hit her head against the wall and fell her vision going black.
    She woke up and everything in her body hurt. She was on the floor by the wall and Cole was panting on the other side of the room. Kaima lifted her shirt to see bruises all along her side. Her head hurt like nothing else and she had tears marks on her face.
   "Cole what happened?" She asked and looked at him. He looked like he had been crying to. He put his head in his hands.
   "K it was awful. You started to scream and..." Tears fell from his eyes as Kiama scooted toward him flinching at every moment in her swollen body."...you were screaming and slamming yourself against the wall and than you slammed yourself into me and Luna and shoved her out screaming about Emily and....." He couldn't finish he just fell apart. Kiama hugged him tightly.
   "I'm sorry." She whispered."I have to go help the others with Chase." He looked up like she had just said she was moving on."Cole it's the only way."
    "K you know I don't cry often but if you left and never came back I would cry forever." He said he voice growing quieter throughout the sentence.
    "I know what I need to do and I need you to hold on a little longer okay?" Cole looked at her and nodded. She hugged him knowing she might not be able for a long time.