the prankster , neji

Name: sara tanaka
Age: 16
Looks:curly black hair, hazel eyes ,5'5"
Clothes: short sleeved white jacket, long and baggy purple t-shirt,black jeans,dark blue ninja shoes. Headband around her waist.
Village: leaf village
Jutsu:wind,fire
Friends:hinata, neji, lee, ten ten,naruto,kiba,gaara,kankuro
Team mates: johnny, marco
Personality:funny,kind,hyper,can be serious when needed,a little lazy,gets bored easily, prankster, carefree
Likes: training,swimming,pranking,pranking neji,make neji angry,ramen,taijutsu
Dislike:fangirls, bullies,pervs,sushi,drunk people
History:her dad was a drunk who killed her mother when she was 5. he set their house on fire, dying in the process  but sara had escaped. her uncle took her in after that. when she was 12 her uncle went on a mission and hasn't been seen since then. her uncle's wife had died years ago so she was only left with her cousin. she lived with him until he got married and after that she moved in Neji and Hinata.
Crush:neji
×××××××××××+××××××××××××××××+××××××××××××××+×××××××××××
"are you ready?" kiba whispered. 
we were hiding behind a bush. we were trying to prank Neji -which was somehow impossible-

i shushed him as i heard footsteps nearing us. on my mark we both jumped out from behind the Bush screaming at the top of our lungs. 

It wasn't Neji. It was hinata. who looked very unhappy and the moment.

"oh hi Hinata." i said waving at her awkwardly.

- sara-kun where were you? you had to be in the training area 5 minutes ago.

- oh come on Hinata i told lee to tell you that i would be there in 30 minutes.

- well and he did tell me that but his expression said you were up to no good.

with that she grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way to the training area were we met lee and neji. the former looking way happier than the later. i waved at them with a big innocent smile.

-hey guys, long time no see. lee? i think i asked for a favor earlier.

- i know, and i told them.

but you blew my plan too.

"you had plans?"asked Neji angrily.

-well the original plan was to prank someone along with kiba and then lunch with naruto and then training.

-he raised an accusatory eyebrow and asked :" oh and who was the someone ?"

- doesn't matter anymore.

Neji exhaled angrily and glared at me. i chuckled  and asked :" what's up with you?you look really pissed off."

Neji snapped:"well it seems like you remember your plans with people when it comes to with everybody except me. we were supposed to train together yesterday.

- well i forgot.

- no you chose pranking people with kiba over your plans with me and didn't even bother to tell me.

uh oh! but i really had forgot.

- so, i forgot it.

-no you didn't.

- yes i did.

- HEY GUYS!

we all turned towards the sound. naruto.

- guys, grandma tsunade said that Hinata and kiba and me  have to go on a mission. Hinata you have to be at the gate in 30 minutes.

he left after that soon followed by hinata. neji decided to go help hinata pack up while lee and i stayed to train.