prankster,neji

Guys i am so sorry you know schools and bla bla bla buuuttt this part is a little not for kids do upper tha13 please. Sorry if you are younger.
But this pat is continuing the last pary so i was wondering is this way good updating sooner but shorter parts? Answer me please. Vote and comment

i went deeper in the water .seconds later kankuro with towel around his waist came in.
guys we're leaving.come on." i waited untill neji and kankuro went out, then i went after them.when we went out it was around 6 p.m.neji and went back home.
in the way we saw a very angry lee.
-hey lee what's up?
-tenten...kankuro...perv...hot spring
this was all i undrestood.and theee were also enough.
-don't worry lee, temari and tenten were with each other.
-what do you mean?....he didn't...he didn't get couple hot springs? did he?
-umm ... yes?
before neji could stop me i answerd him.
in a flash lee wasn't there. then we heared shouting coming closer. neji and me ran towards home. you know, cause i have always been chased around i was more profesional than neji. i grabbed his keys from his pocket and ran to the door. opened it and burst in. then neji came in and closed the door.
-when did you find a key?
-ooooohhh....right, i almost forgot.
i threw his keys back to him and he caught in the air.
-how did you...?
-you were too afrsid to be caught .
-nope you're just a professional robber.
-what ever. do you wanna vake a cake with me?
-sure why not.
we both went to the kitchen.

//////////////////////after baking cake////////////////////

baking cake with neji was actually very fun.we had a war withfloar. but we succesfully backed a chocolate cake, but we both were coved in floar head to toe.
while the cake was in oven, neji webt in to his room. i followed him and hid under his bed.after a liwhile he started to act like smarty pants so i took the uppertunity and stole his book.
-i know you're here...hey give me back my book.
then he chased me downstaires and also caught me on the couch. then we ate the cake for dinner.
then we both sat on the coach to watch a movie. when i was grabbing spme popcorn from the bowl which was in his lap i accidently pocked his tummy causing him to giggle. and that led us to a tickle fight(totaly forgot about the film)then when i pinned him down on the coach he stole my ribbon causing my hair to fell down on my shoulders, while i was doing mybhair sitting on him, he flipped us and then he was on top. ... and then there went another tickle fight untill we both fell sleep.

////////////////////next morning////////////////////

i woke up and felt something on top of me. it was neji.!!! i looked around and saw we both were still on the coach. i tried to move but he wrapped his arms around me and blocked my way. then said in a sleepy voice"no hinata, let me sleep."
I giggled and tried to move but he hugged me tighter. You know a sleepy neji is very amusing.

- Neji?

- Hm?

- You're on top of me.

- So?

- We're on the coach.

- So?

- I wanna get up.

- .... So?

- You have to let me go.

- Mm...no.

- Neji, we're about to fall.

- Let me sleep.

I slipped my hand under his shirt and ghostly tickled his tummy. He yelped and tried to move away which caused both of us to fall down the coach, me on top of him this time. He didn't loosen his grip around me a bit. Then I got an idea ( I'm a genius)

I used that taijutsu that lee taught me. In a flash me and neji were in his bed without even opening the door. way to go lee.

I tried to get up but neji pulled me down hugging me by my waist.

Knock knock

Using the last jutsu in a flash I was in front of the door, not noticing that I dragged neji with myself.

I opened the door.

- Kiba!!

They were back?already?

-oh hey jenn, hey neji!

Oh I dragged him too?

-you're back?

-yeah the mission was pretty easy. But away do you wanna come and have some fun with me jenn?

Umm, no thanks.i have to tidy up the kitchen.

-oh so that's why you to are covered in flour.

Where's hinata?

-oh she said that don't worry about her. She and Naruto are going to hand out for a while. I mean for two days. She won't be back by then.

I smirked.

-kiba if you saw Naruto tell him to remember to use a con*om.

Kiba laughed and gave me a tumbs up. Then left. Than after that me and neji sat on the coach and watched a little tv until our door bumped open revealing a very angry- and embarrassed- Naruto and a smirking kiba.

- jenn! what was that all about?

- what?

I asked innocently.

- The thing that kiba said.

- Kiba-chan should you tell everyone everything?

- Well he was about to kill me.

I threw a kunei at him which he dogged it easily.

Naruto was beyond angry. He glared at me and then said:" what about yourself? huh? neji did you use con*oms?"

- Huh?

Neji jumped out of his thoughts by someone calling him.

- What did you say?

I asked in a threating voice and got up immediately?

- Con*oms?

Whispered kiba in shock.